• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where to get tix to Eagles away game?

EntaroAdun

I'm hoping to get some tickets to the game at Cheney (ideally in a griz fan section). I don't get a chance to travel to many games so I was hoping one of your guys had the intel about to find tickets.

Jeez way to starcraft it up there. But en taro adun fellow protoss sir. :thumb: (Yes it was necessary)

I've had good success just calling ewoo's ticket office. They even ask if you're a GRIZ fan when you call. I don't think they have to answer many calls any other time of the year.

Speaking of EWU tickets. Any EWU fans care to hook up a GRIZ fan or a few with a good deal for the EWU/SHSU game to open the season? Respond here, or msg me. Thanks in advance.

mtgrizrule said:
Speaking of EWU tickets. Any EWU fans care to hook up a GRIZ fan or a few with a good deal for the EWU/SHSU game to open the season? Respond here, or msg me. Thanks in advance.
Students won't be in school, the game is being shown by ESPN, they'll probably be giving tickets away.

grizfnz said:
Students won't be in school, the game is being shown by ESPN, they'll probably be giving tickets away.

I get that feeling as well. Not much hype going on. There may be a poster downtown. I know a fare amount of EWU fans and only one is talking about it.

grizfnz said:
mtgrizrule said:

False, there's only a handful of tickets left that I'm aware of.

mtgrizrule said:

I'll follow up with you in a week if you haven't heard from anyone by then. We have a big group going, but may have 2 that bailed, so may have an extra ticket or two...

Price will be right...

Back