• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crapper Hall of Fame

Kitties unveil new recruiting tool. If you play 'crappy' enough, you get a life-sized photo pasted on a blue lagoon in the stadiums' parking lot. Hilarious.

They've been doing this for years. I appreciate the update on current events.
Hey, did you guys hear we went to the moon?
moon3.jpg

They still do that?!? I assumed that whatever marketing genius came up with an idea this horrible had been, well, shit canned.

OptimusPrime said:
They've been doing this for years. I appreciate the update on current events.
Hey, did you guys hear we went to the moon?
moon3.jpg

Agree.
We can probably stop with this constant as well. Death, taxes, and MSU sucking balls.

53135206.jpg

Can we also just take a step back and reflect on the absolute perfection going on in Bozeman? There is a damned sewage pond adjacent to the bleacher collection, and they have been putting players on shitters FOR YEARS!? If you wrote a slapstick comedy about a shitty team, you would make that team have a sewage pond by the stadium and shitter ads featuring players.

Last year when Chris and I were drinking Fireball near the bobcat nation tailgate, I pissed inside Travis Lulay.

:coffee:

I haven't been to Bozeman for about 10 years. I'm a bit confused. Why the portapotties? Christ, they just renovated the stadium. They didn't put indoor restroom facilities in the damn place???

statler & waldorf said:
I haven't been to Bozeman for about 10 years. I'm a bit confused. Why the portapotties? Christ, they just renovated the stadium. They didn't put indoor restroom facilities in the damn place???

I believe they're in the tailgate area.

EverettGriz said:
statler & waldorf said:

Can't they just walk to the cesspool? Lazy bastards!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Last year when Chris and I were drinking Fireball near the bobcat nation tailgate, I pissed inside Travis Lulay.

:coffee:

You made me take a picture. I felt violated.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
statler & waldorf said:

Great point, Ursa. Look for Ron Ash to raise this issue as a cause for a loss at some point this season.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
statler & waldorf said:

Great point, Ursa. Look for Ron Ash to raise this issue as a cause for a loss at some point this season.
:lol: Ron Ash excuse #78

Back