• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ellis Henderson Status!

LittleTexasGriz

Bill Speltz ‏@billspeltz · 11m
Coach Delaney says WR Ellis Henderson is struggling with a bacterial infection and his status for the near future is unknown.

LittleTexasGriz said:
Bill Speltz ‏@billspeltz · 11m
Coach Delaney says WR Ellis Henderson is struggling with a bacterial infection and his status for the near future is unknown.
This just is NOT good news at all.

Cuervohola said:
Crap... I hope he gets better, maybe he will check out a Naturopath Dr.

i know a good voodoo doctor. goes by 'geddes'. his assistant snap has kidnapped him. that's all the information i have regarding his availability.

We probably need to accept that Ellis Henderson may not be much of an option this year, or a shell of himself when he does play...

DAMN! All the key players keep dropping like flies. This is looking rough. EH was a huge part of the offense and even just having him on the field made a difference. Without him some of the wins from last year easily turned to losses. I had high hopes for this season but now am not so sure.

BWahlberg said:
We probably need to accept that Ellis Henderson may not be much of an option this year, or a shell of himself when he does play...

That's the vibe I'm getting. Bummer. Hope Ellis gets well, stomach issues are the worst. Ugh.

Hence the reason Van is moved to receiver. Not good for Henderson...hope he gets it figured out.

Those bacterial infections can be a bitch and linger for a long time or they can get it dialed in and it's cleared up quick. Here's hoping Ellis is the latter, though I do like our depth at WR, he is an absolute stud.

SaskGriz said:
Those bacterial infections can be a bitch and linger for a long time or they can get it dialed in and it's cleared up quick. Here's hoping Ellis is the latter, though I do like our depth at WR, he is an absolute stud.

also from what m.d. said he has lost weight and no doubt weaker, less stamina etc....b/w could be right, even if he gets back, may not be the same old hendo....next man up....maybe it's burkes time.....

Trust me, I really don't like many of you egriz posters. However, I wish only the best for EH and hope he gets healthy soon. He is a great receiver and it sounds like he has rarely been 100% since he transferred. Good luck EH, get healthy soon.

Is there really a history of bacterial infections due to our locker room? Y'all know how big this is right? I just want to see this guy healthy. Keep fighting Ellis!

marceagfan5 said:
Has he burned his redshirt yet?

I think he was like a grey-shirt at Hawaii before transferring to UofM; and he played immediately thereafter. Don't think he's taken a redshirt at all, so far.

Back