• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Seattle Area Griz Fans (new watch location)!

EverettGriz

DONOR
Due to a number of circumstances, we're no longer going to be showing games at Sluggers.

Instead, we have found what we think will be a better spot, one committed to Griz fans and to providing us first rate service (think: the waitress brings more drinks, more often).

The new location is PUB 85 in Kirkland. Here's their website and vitals:

PUB 85
12858 NE 85th ST
Kirkland, WA
888-306-5758

http://www.pub85.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hopefully we get the same rowdy crowds there as Sluggers. Come join us; I think you'll enjoy it.

GO GRIZ!

Thanks bud! All Seattle area fans (and any others as well :) join us for what we hope will be a great season.

GO GRIZ!

I have no doubt that PUB 85 will quickly become a first class Griz hangout, but dang, another one on the east side of the pond...I'm sort of spoiled with my satellite set up at home, but if for nothing else but fun and social interaction, I should make an effort to get over there for a game or two.

Hopefully I can make it over - I'm about 4 years overdue for a visit. To be honest, I never really loved Sluggers - just loved the hanging out with our crew and watching the games.

Everett - you going to the cheney game?

OldtiredGRiz said:
I have no doubt that PUB 85 will quickly become a first class Griz hangout, but dang, another one on the east side of the pond...I'm sort of spoiled with my satellite set up at home, but if for nothing else but fun and social interaction, I should make an effort to get over there for a game or two.

I know, Eastside isn't the greatest. But it's difficult to find a Seattle location with the correct satellite equipment and enough parking. But if anyone knows of a place, we'd love to talk to them.

UMclassof2002 said:
Hopefully I can make it over - I'm about 4 years overdue for a visit. To be honest, I never really loved Sluggers - just loved the hanging out with our crew and watching the games.

Everett - you going to the cheney game?

Yes you ARE overdue! Get your ass to 85.

At this point, it's hard to say. Normally I'd say "hell yes, of course", but this fall my travel schedule is RIDICULOUS, so I'm a tentative at this point.

OldtiredGRiz said:

C'mon on down OTG...like you said, you will be GUARANTEED to bump into fellow Griz and Montanans--no question! And...hopefully see some fine results from the boys on the field. :)

EverettGriz said:
Ursa, if you don't make it at least once, we're bringing the beatdown to you.

HA! I have a big house and a big tv. You guys are always welcome!! You guys are going to bring liquor for the beat down, right?

Yes indeed---it will be starting with the Wyoming game. We have been working with the owner for about two months and she is getting all the satellite equipment squared away so we can get all of the games---not just the ROOT broadcasts.

griz71 said:
Yes indeed---it will be starting with the Wyoming game. We have been working with the owner for about two months and she is getting all the satellite equipment squared away so we can get all of the games---not just the ROOT broadcasts.

I can't wait to tell my wife I'm abandoning her every weekend!
Well, not "every," but hopefully most!

Go Griz!

GrizGuy said:
griz71 said:

Go Griz!

what's her number?

Ursa Major said:
GrizGuy said:
griz71 said:

Go Griz!

what's her number?

Ha! ;)

GrizGuy said:
Thanks for the news!
Is this going to be every Saturday?

Go Griz!
I was wondering the same thing...it would be sweet if we could get the big room with massive high def screen at Sport Restaurant and Bar on 4th ave North and by Denny Way by the Seattle Center for the Brawl of the Wild matchup later in the season.

Ursa Major said:
GrizGuy said:
griz71 said:

Go Griz!

what's her number?

867-5309

Grizzaholic said:
GrizGuy said:
Thanks for the news!
Is this going to be every Saturday?

Go Griz!
I was wondering the same thing...it would be sweet if we could get the big room with massive high def screen at Sport Restaurant and Bar on 4th ave North and by Denny Way by the Seattle Center for the Brawl of the Wild matchup later in the season.

Grizaholic---would you be willing to check into that for our fan base?

Thanks!

Gentlemen and Ladies....

My kids have been little pains in the ass all week (full-time dad here)... And I'm injured and can't go running to blow off steam like I normally do... My wife bought instant coffee... And I have a sister-in-law coming to visit, which means more Dad-duties....

BUT...

I'm going to this game tomorrow in Kirkland. And I'm gonna watch the whole damned thing. And I cannot WAIT to get some me-time with a beer and the Griz!

I'll be the guy who stumbles in, tired as hell, his kids' snot on his shoulder, bad haircut, googly-bloodhsot eyes, mumbling something about "your fucking Cheerios..." Try not to be afraid. I might even speak.

Go Griz!

GrizGuy said:
Gentlemen and Ladies....

My kids have been little pains in the ass all week (full-time dad here)... And I'm injured and can't go running to blow off steam like I normally do... My wife bought instant coffee... And I have a sister-in-law coming to visit, which means more Dad-duties....

BUT...

I'm going to this game tomorrow in Kirkland. And I'm gonna watch the whole damned thing. And I cannot WAIT to get some me-time with a beer and the Griz!

I'll be the guy who stumbles in, tired as hell, his kids' snot on his shoulder, bad haircut, googly-bloodhsot eyes, mumbling something about "your fucking Cheerios..." Try not to be afraid. I might even speak.

Go Griz!

Grizguy, I owe you a beer!

Back