• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

eGriz.com Coffee

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
Griz Alum / Griz Fan at SilverCup Coffee Roasters have made their special eGriz.com coffee blend again for the 2014 season! Get yours today and be prepared on game day!

Our 2 pack special includes 2 lbs of eGriz Blend shipped to your door for $25!

Designed for our friends at eGriz.com, this blend is the only coffee strong enough to wake your inner grizzly and prepare you for game day!

Roasting notes: full bodied with flavors of rich chocolate, walnuts, and sweet caramel.

http://www.silvercupcoffeeroasters.com/product/egriz-blend-2-pack-special/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slide1.jpg

4 parts eGriz coffee, 1 part Baileys Irish Cream, 1 part Jamison and a splash of whipped cream on top; sounds like a game day winner to me.

OldtiredGRiz said:
4 parts eGriz coffee, 1 part Baileys Irish Cream, 1 part Jamison and a splash of whipped cream on top; sounds like a game day winner to me.

:thumb: :)

I expected campfire coffee made from Folgers grounds would be the coffee of choice for a bunch of rugged griz fans.

I guess Thomas Hammer wouldn't create a special blend for ewu with Red no. 7 as the secret ingredient.

grizfnz said:
I guess Thomas Hammer wouldn't create a special blend for ewu with Red no. 7 as the secret ingredient.

Actually Starbucks was developing a similar coffee to Civet coffee for the EAGS. That was really a messy experiment as eagle crap was just a little too runny to collect for the beans.

I would love to have mine with that not so subtle flavor of whoop-ass.

Gimmee that and I will buy it.

egriz.com coffee, your first sip tastes like coffee, suddenly the flavor on the next sip changes course. Before you know it it's MSU's starting QB coffee mixed in with some shoota and meth references.

BWahlberg said:
egriz.com coffee, your first sip tastes like coffee, suddenly the flavor on the next sip changes course. Before you know it it's MSU's starting QB coffee mixed in with some shoota and meth references.

:lol:

:clap:

BWahlberg said:

:rule:

Wait those guys drink it?

Back