• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Attention Chicagoland Griz Fans

grizeyes

DONOR
I’m working on a location in Mt Prospect to watch the Griz games televised on Root Sports. Any GRIZ fans in the NW suburbs of Chicago? It will be easier to guarantee a screen if I can tell the manager that we will have people show up to watch the game. Anyone interested?????
GO GRIZ!

Anyone? Buffalo Wild Wings, Mt Prospect - located at Randhurst. Got them to guarantee we can have a screen on Saturday. I'll be the one in the Griz jersey.

grizeyes said:
Anyone? Buffalo Wild Wings, Mt Prospect - located at Randhurst. Got them to guarantee we can have a screen on Saturday. I'll be the one in the Griz jersey.

Good luck! I'm from Des Plaines just down Rand road from there.

DPGriz4 said:
grizeyes said:

Good luck! I'm from Des Plaines just down Rand road from there.

See you Sat. I'll be there.

This happening? I have some family in from Missoula who are interested in watching the game. Saw of the school's website that there is a watch party at The Fox & Hound in Schaumburg as well. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back