• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Friday night in Laramie.

MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:
Our group is staying in Cheyenne; coming over in time for the tailgate.

Where did you book in Cheyenne? I ended up at the Quality Inn there.
Americas Best Value Inn right at I-25 and I-80. $99 incl. tax. Will be there by happy hour looking for a venue.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66812" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check that thread. Most of those places are downtown. I imagine there will be a lot of maroon in those places.

My sister was based in Laramie for a while and she had good things to say about the library bar is this a fact or is she just being my stupid sister haha

MrTitleist said:
Not sure.. I've only been to the old Library.. the new one is elsewhere, reopened fairly recently.

If it is anything like "the Library in the old Heidelhaus in Zootown" might just work! :)

Hampton Inn Cheyenne but want to be around some drunken Griz fans having been away in Texas for too long. I'd just as soon be somewhere in walking or cab distance, but might consider a watering hole in Laramie if that is where everyone is going to be.

MrTitleist said:
Not sure.. I've only been to the old Library.. the new one is elsewhere, reopened fairly recently.

A ways from campus. My buddy, from Rapid City, brother owns it. Ask for the owner and tell them you know Andy from Rapid City. :twisted:

AZGrizFan said:
mlbowl said:
Buffalo, Wy...I have to work ALL day Friday :cry:

Puss. A real man could drive from GF to Laramie after a full day of work. ;) ;)

we are driving from butte to laramie after the mrs gets done with her shift.... hopefully she can scoot out quickly and not be a 3pm deal..... not looking forward to rolling in at 1-2am....

AZGrizFan said:
mlbowl said:
Buffalo, Wy...I have to work ALL day Friday :cry:

Puss. A real man could drive from GF to Laramie after a full day of work. ;) ;)

:evil: Probably wont get out of town 'til 6ish...plus, I already booked the room in Buffalo.

Back