• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where in SLC

allgriz

DONOR
My wife is threatening a drive to SLC to visit one of our kids this weekend, anyone know where the Griz are televised??

Why not just finish the trip and take a day trip to Laramie from SLC? It's only 391 miles. Leave at 8 in the a.m., be there before kickoff!

allgriz said:
My wife is threatening a drive to SLC to visit one of our kids this weekend, anyone know where the Griz are televised??

Make a few calls to local sports bars, watering holes, etc. and see who has direct tv or dish. They will be able to tune the game in for you. Direct tv 683 or 687 and dish on 414 or 426. I found that wild wings has dish and are cooperative about tuning in the game for us.

Maybe someone else knows if there is a watch group meeting someplace.

allgriz said:

If Im not mistaken (and I could be) there is a Buffalo Wild Wings in SLC. The SugarHouse area. They might be able to get the Montana game for you.

Yeah, Buffalo Wild Wings is usually really good to find the game for you. There are 4 BWW locations in the Salt Lake Valley and 2 in the Ogden/Layton area.

Thanks for all your help and yes, I am trying to talk her in to the side trip to Laramie!!

allgriz said:
Thanks for all your help and yes, I am trying to talk her in to the side trip to Laramie!!

Who holds the car keys? Tell her you need to run to the store. Be back in about 12 hours. :cool: :cool:

allgriz said:
Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend alone and partying it up. Will there be strippers :?:

Gracie's
http://www.graciesslc.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

326 South West Temple, SLC, UT 84101
(801) 819-7565

Good griz crowd

If you run into SkiYaInMT and the Anaconda crowd tell 'em JDoub says Hello

Yes definitely come to Gracie's. Great food and there will most definitely be a group of us there watching. Most likely be upstair. Hope to see you there

Back