• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Expect Ratio of Griz Fans Saturday

Chief

Any guesses? 5-10K? More? We have a decent alumni base in the Denver area I assume that may come up for it as well as close proximity to Montana.

Chief said:
Any guesses? 5-10K? More? We have a decent alumni base in the Denver area I assume that may come up for it as well as close proximity to Montana.

UM was alloted 3,000 tickets by Wyoming, and I'm assuming all of those tickets were bought up by Griz fans. I would guess that there will be quite a bit more Griz fans attending who buy tickets through UW. I don't think we'll have over 10K there, but we'll probably have maybe 4-6k.

Uh, no. You're not going to pull 10,000 griz fans to Laramie. Not even close. I'd guess 2,000 at the absolute most.

poorgriz said:
Uh, no. You're not going to pull 10,000 griz fans to Laramie. Not even close. I'd guess 2,000 at the absolute most.

A) You're a dipshit...B) we're not the Bobcats...we have fans!

all of tour section tickets were bought and people were buying in the neighboring section 2-3 weeks ago

Boy this is going to deflate your egos...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PokesAuthority/status/504355976950988800[/tweet]

gah-riz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/rpgagliardi/status/504355259083280384[/tweet]

Ya Badlands... I'm the dipshit, yet you guys are the ones talking about having 10,000 griz fans in Laramie. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good luck with that.

gah-riz said:

Wow. That honestly kinda surprises me... :?

Did UM not advertise that they had these tickets for sale or something? Or did Griz fans buy their tickets through UW? Hard to imagine that UM could only sell 1,000 of the 2,000 ticket allotment.

Something doesn't add up here. I was told this morning they are expecting 3-4,000 Griz fans to be at the game.

I am guessing that some of people did not buy through the UW allotment.

Raider said:
Something doesn't add up here. I was told this morning they are expecting 3-4,000 Griz fans to be at the game.

I am guessing that some of people did not buy through the UW allotment.

That's what I'm thinking too. I know the three of us going down had our Wyoming friends buy our tickets so that we could all sit together with them. I would bet a lot of Griz fans probably did the same thing too.

I never thought there would be 10,000 Griz fans at the game. I do KNOW for a FACT, there will be ore than 2,000 not matter how many tix UM turned back in.

What I can't possibly understand is why ONE SINGLE Bobcat fan would give two flying s---ts how many Griz fans are in Laramie when their team is opening what should be an Big Sky championship caliber season :lol: 2,000 miles away at Arkansas State??? Why would this thread even be the least bit interesting to Poorgriz or ANY Bobcat fan???

I'll never ever figure that one out.

poorgriz said:
gah-riz said:

Ya Badlands... I'm the dipshit, yet you guys are the ones talking about having 10,000 griz fans in Laramie. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good luck with that.

You are a dipshit, just because the school didn't sell its entire ticket stock, doesn't mean fans aren't buying them through other avenues...you always come on here with nothing but negativity. Why don't you worry about your dog shit program, and keep all negative remarks to Bobcat football, where they are justified.

poorgriz said:
yet you guys are the ones talking about having 10,000 griz fans in Laramie. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good luck with that.

YOU and one other guy are talking about it.

havgrizfan said:
I never thought there would be 10,000 Griz fans at the game. I do KNOW for a FACT, there will be ore than 2,000 not matter how many tix UM turned back in.

What I can't possibly understand is why ONE SINGLE Bobcat fan would give two flying s---ts how many Griz fans are in Laramie when their team is opening what should be an Big Sky championship caliber season :lol: 2,000 miles away at Arkansas State??? Why would this thread even be the least bit interesting to Poorgriz or ANY Bobcat fan???

I'll never ever figure that one out.

Well that's every season for the Bobcats...don't you know...every season is THEIR SEASON...cuz they got the VIM..or some shit.

Back