• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Henderson to play?

msoblazer

Speltz tweeted that Delaney says Henderson may play a little Saturday. eGriz makes it sound like he's out for the year. Anyone know what's going on?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/billspeltz/status/504349966207565824[/tweet]

That would be great news if he does see some playing time! If Delaney says Henderson may see some playing time, then the illness must not be as bad as initially thought.

Man I hope this is true. Guy is a play maker. Coach Delaney is coach of the year if he pulled the ole "our biggest threat is down....quite possibly for the year" (even though he never said that....that was the egriz faithful with that spin) and then EH has 8 receptions for 110 and 2 TDs Saturday!!

This is the best news I've heard in a while. Now if my negative attitude regarding the o-line would scram I will get ready for a Wyoming whooping. Phew I'm tired!
Go Griz!!

No idea about his condition right now, or if he'll really suit up on Saturday. But no matter how it sounds on here, EH is one hundred percent NOT out for the season. That has never been considered. He believes he will make it back from this and so do the coaches. He's NOT red-shirting this fall. That much Im very certain of

This is great news, especially for Henderson. I really like how Delaney has been keeping everyone off guard with Henderson's illness. Even if he does not play, it forces Wyoming to dedicate a little extra preparation time in case he does play. I think Delaney is taking a page out of BH's strategy of "Keep them guessing".

Now we have to hope for better than expected OL play.

ilovethecats said:
love henderson. a guy i'd love to be a cat! hope he's back soon for you guys.

If Jones remains healthy, I think you're going to see that he is nearly as lethal as Henderson is. We truly have a lot of talent at WR despite all of the injuries.

go96griz said:
ilovethecats said:

If Jones remains healthy, I think you're going to see that he is nearly as lethal as Henderson is. We truly have a lot of talent at WR despite all of the injuries.
great news for you...not for me. i've just always liked the way henderson plays.

ilovethecats said:
go96griz said:
ilovethecats said:

great news for you...not for me. i've just always liked the way henderson plays.

Me to.
Guy can do more than just return kicks and catch:

:cool:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0OWsYwPIX0[/youtube]

pussycatkillerz said:
ilovethecats said:
go96griz said:
ilovethecats said:

Me to.
Guy can do more than just return kicks and catch:

:cool:

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0OWsYwPIX0[/youtube]

:lol: awesome! :thumb:

Back