• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can't wait any Longer BW!!

argrizfan

I know it's only Tuesday for you, but it's Wednesday for me! I am anxious to see your scouting report for this game. It's opening week, and I'm jonesing for some football! I need something to hold me over until gametime, so let's go BW! Oh I almost forgot, GO GRIZ!!!!!

BW don't do a report this week. Let's see what someone else can come up with. How difficult is it to go to Wyoming's website review the roster, check the stats, analyze what to expect from the new coaching change, give your opinion, and one would be surprised what can be found out. No knock on BW, he does a great job, just don't see how fans can rely on someone else when this information is available.

Besides, aren't all good things worth waiting for? :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
BW don't do a report this week. Let's see what someone else can come up with. How difficult is it to go to Wyoming's website review the roster, check the stats, analyze what to expect from the new coaching change, give your opinion, and one would be surprised what can be found out. No knock on BW, he does a great job, just don't see how fans can rely on someone else when this information is available.

I have actually done research. i just like to read his reports. :thumb:

argrizfan said:
mtgrizrule said:

I have actually done research. i just like to read his reports. :thumb:

For what it is worth, some of us would like to hear other opinions and analysis on games other than just his. Seriously, why don't some egrizzers trust themselves enough to give it a try? Who knows? Maybe readers will like your work just as much. :thumb:

Lol Maybe when I get home, but for now I don't have enough time to do all the needed research. I just look when I can. For now, I enjoy reading posts on here in my spare time. It helps the deployment go by faster.

argrizfan said:
Lol Maybe when I get home, but for now I don't have enough time to do all the needed research. I just look when I can. For now, I enjoy reading posts on here in my spare time. It helps the deployment go by faster.

You just hit the "nail on the head". It's the time commitment required. BW gives his time to do the research and the reporting. I respect him for that. Sure it might be nice to have some other opinions by fellow egrizers but that's a big chore that others aren't necessarily ready
to do.

BWahlberg said:
Working on it! Will be up tonight, I'm working on a new format

Great to hear! I look forward to seeing the new format! Thanks for keeping us all up to date and well informed! :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:

I am basically lazy and have a real life outside of eGriz, so I am looking forward to what someone else does. :lol:

BWahlberg said:

Perhaps a two fold format?
On the left we have the "Sugar Coated" version.
On the right we have the "Artificial Sweetner" version.
:ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
BWahlberg said:

Perhaps a two fold format?
On the left we have the "Sugar Coated" version.
On the right we have the "Artificial Sweetner" version.
:ugeek:

hmmm...but maybe to be more unbias...Choose your own adventure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7CX3pdHvQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back