• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL Game Score guess UM at Wyoming

I like the optimism fellas!! I hope your all right on getting a W out of this game.

I however said before I think Bohl has this WYO team working hard to make a statement out if the gate.

With the injury bug our offense has been batteling I think we just get out gunned in this one. I think the Griz run into a buzz saw here.

WYO 37 / Griz 14

I hope our coaching staff plays this smart and if it gets out of hand get JJ out so he does not get injured. If it's a close game then by all means keep JJ in.

I think this game serves as an eye opener for our boys and they get it clicking and when we roll into Fargo we take that one!

Go Griz!!!

Wyoming 28. Griz 21. I want to be optimistic but I think our inexperienced o line will struggle. The defense will keep it close in the first half but depth will take over in the 2nd as we wear down. It should be close though.

GrizzleMoose said:
Wyoming 28. Griz 21. I want to be optimistic but I think our inexperienced o line will struggle. The defense will keep it close in the first half but depth will take over in the 2nd as we wear down. It should be close though.

I don't buy the depth argument because our defense is very talented through at least the two-deep. Big issue will be o-line play. If they play good or better then the Griz win.

Griz D makes a statement in the first game of the season. Griz OL does just enough to keep the Griz in it and the good guys win on a late FG.

Griz - 20
pokes - 17

Would always like to see Montana get the W, but have to be real.
Both O-lines have some new guys up front, and both appear to be playing pro-style offense.

I'm curious about Montana's linebackers, but from statements from Gregorak the linebacker area is good and secondary OK. Montana's front four on defense seem solid. Bohl seems to have effective strategies on his defense, so guessing relatively low scoring game for Montana.

Montana - 17
Wyoming - 28

Win or lose, GO MONTANA!

I am way to smart to get sucked into this trap of pre-game guessing!

Way way beyond the Griz Grip that has overtaken my friends with ,colored vision, clouded thoughts, credit card dedt, greed, silly dreams, easy jobs, cute wives and girl friends!

I think of guys like Steve Dill indicating us way behind Wyoming by 39 points! Pat Williams (a self described hero) claiming we have undocumented players, stated this game should be called off. Ms Florio writing a book on the potential drug bust at this particular game site and not invited to sit with Pres. Engstrom.

Now that I've clouded the picture and no one is reading this drivel I hope for a sneaky 29 Griz 17 Wyo. If I am anywhere correct I will continue to remind all egrizzers how smart I was. If on the other hand we lose no one will remember my prediction......

A political nothing!

Back