• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

8/26 Coach's Radio Show

6:25 and we now have commercials. YEAH!!

The first 25 minutes must have been the top secret Wyoming game plan. Maybe somebody that went to Brooks & Brown for the live show can report on that segment. Thanks.

Well crap. I had the silent bit going on, so I go out to rake the yard. Fifteen minutes later, my son tells me the radio is chirping about the Griz. I get back inside to hear "good night"! :help:

In the 35 minutes I listened to there was a good interview with #37, Zack. There was a lot of coach speak about how to win - the same we hear for every game. Coach likes the team speed a lot. He feels this offense has big play potential with Canada, Van, Ellis, Jones, etc. Unfortunately, I'm thinking a lot of the good discussion happened in the first 25 minutes while off air.

One more thing - I heard for the umpteenth time tonight that Mike Gerber has really impacted team strength since his return earlier this year. This is something I wouldn't discount and I am looking forward to seeing the difference on the field.

Back