• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tripp injured...out 1-2 weeks

Griz90

Dolphins rookie linebacker and UM alum Jordan Tripp, who injured his chest in Thursday’s preseason win against Dallas, is expected to miss 1-to-2 weeks.
Specifics of the chest injury are not immediately known. But that timetable means Tripp could miss the first week or two of the regular season.
The fifth-round draft pick out of Montana has stood out since training camp and has seen some work with the first team defense, although he is now entrenched on the second-team. He was drafted as an outside linebacker but the team is also developing him as an inside linebacker.
In spite of the setback, I'm convinced Tripp will make the final 53-man roster for the Dolphins. It sucks that he will miss the opener as he would have played a ton of special teams. I was looking forward to seeing him blow up Pats returner Julian Edelman.

I got $100 riding on him being on a 53 man roster week one. Lets hope he pulls through for me :p

Eriul said:
I got $100 riding on him being on a 53 man roster week one. Lets hope he pulls through for me :p

That hundy is in your pocket. Tripp makes the roster for sure. No doubt. Rock solid. Unequivocal. Guaran-friggin-teed! Bank on it. In fact, go ahead and spend it right now. :twisted:

Griz90 said:
Eriul said:

That hundy is in your pocket. Tripp makes the roster for sure. No doubt. Rock solid. Unequivocal. Guaran-friggin-teed! Bank on it. In fact, go ahead and spend it right now. :twisted:

Shhhh.... :lol:

Griz90 said:
Eriul said:

So,what are you spending your hundy on? :clap: :thumb:

"garizzalies wrote:I must be in the minority on Tripp. He's a great FCS LB for sure, one of our best ever. But i would be shocked if he makes the NFL as a LB'er". July 2013 post.

I suggested previously that the mods set up a "I told you so thread", but don't see one, so guess I'll have to post here.

"Re: All Conference Team

Postby PlayerRep » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm
I wouldn't pick Coyle over Tripp, but I agree that Coyle deserved better. I think they both may go to the NFL."

PlayerRep said:
I suggested previously that the mods set up a "I told you so thread", but don't see one, so guess I'll have to post here.

"Re: All Conference Team

Postby PlayerRep » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm
I wouldn't pick Coyle over Tripp, but I agree that Coyle deserved better. I think they both may go to the NFL."

i agree about the "i told you so" thread (note correct use of english, aside from caps).
postby argh >> sometime in the past 11:23 pm
"i bet greenie is going to post lots of attempted self-aggrandizing comments in the future that will do nothing but make him look like a horses ass. again and again."

Back