• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU

PDXGrizzly

DONOR
Wins over Iowa State. 25 straight wins. Someone needs to take these guys down a peg or two. Getting real sick of their s$&@.

Yeah. I thought this was supposed to be a "down" year for them?

Sept 13 just got a whole lot more interesting....

Many Bison fans said that Wentz was going to be better than Jensen*** this year. Based on his performance, what do you think?

They sorta reloaded. They showed a lot of character when they were down 14, kind of like a championship team but they still have to play Youngstown and Northern Iowa who showed some excellent play today. The MVFC is again the dominant conference this year.

I'm excited to see us play them and see old friends in Fargo. Great restaurant scene if you haven't been there in the last 3 years.

I think you mean Jensen? He didn't look better but he's good in their offense, especially with that line and those backs

AZGrizFan said:

I think you are getting Joe Glenn's Jackrabbit team confused with the Bizon.

1Griz_Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Joe Glenn has the Coyotes of SD

1Griz_Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Joe Glenn doesn't coach the Jackrabbit's

Rjones61 said:
Many Bison fans said that Wentz was going to be better than Jenkins this year. Based on his performance, what do you think?

Wentz is more raw than Jensen (not Jenkins) was at that time but I see a qb who can get a championship. Of course Wentz is going to have ups and downs but he's only going to get better from here and that's kind of scary. Just another solid Bison team as far as I can see and that is freakish.

Rjones61 said:
Many Bison fans said that Wentz was going to be better than Jenkins this year. Based on his performance, what do you think?
He's better than Jenson was. The O-line losses were a bigger dealk but it looks like they re-loaded there. They are better than last year.

1Griz_Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Ha. Whoops, tried that without looking at a schedule....obviously meant the 20th. :oops:

BornGrizz said:
Rjones61 said:

Wentz is more raw than Jensen (not Jenkins) was at that time but I see a qb who can get a championship. Of course Wentz is going to have ups and downs but he's only going to get better from here and that's kind of scary. Just another solid Bison team as far as I can see and that is freakish.
Dude... Nothing personal but remove one of the Z's in the double "zz" of your screen name... :thumb:

albinogriz said:
BornGrizz said:
Rjones61 said:

Dude... Nothing personal but remove one of the Z's in the double "zz" of your screen name... :thumb:

I have a few "GRIZZ" things from years gone by.

Impressive, methodical.....ISU no powerhouse but still FBS. NDSU looks as dominating as past..

We are going to hit a wall in Fargo on Sept. 20th!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/08/30/north-dakota-state-bison-fcs-win-streak-iowa-state/14869879/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was at the game. Shaky start for sure. O line wore them down. Wentz made solid decisions. A few errant throws that would have been one TD instead of a fg and a couple missed first downs. He is bigger and more athletic than Jensen. ISU is not a tough fb team. They folded like a cheap tent. No fight in them. They did lose their starting center and all big 12 wr early. Their 4-5 star wr had 1 catch albeit a big gainer on a cb blitz. The rushing attack is relentless. The griz have seen nothing like it for years. The passing attack will surprise you with its efficiency. The D, you have to play them to see for yourself. Way more speed than they are given credit for and physically tough as nails. ISU all world TE had 1 catch.

Back