• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shout out to my dad

Grizmayor

This may not be a totally new level of dedication or obsession to Griz Nation... but my 75-year old Dad worked the nurse's at St. Pat's to get him out of ICU and into a room yesterday to just in time for kickoff. Not many fans get their chest cracked open like an egg to have open-heart surgery one day, spend the next 24 hours sedated with 6 tubes running out of every orifice on his body, wake up, and then demand to be wheeled to a TV to watch his beloved Griz. And then bitch like a maniac about our play calling and tackling... a true Maroon-and-Silver bleeder in my book! Love ya Pops! :thumb:

Grizmayor said:
This may not be a totally new level of dedication or obsession to Griz Nation... but my 75-year old Dad worked the nurse's at St. Pat's to get him out of ICU and into a room yesterday to just in time for kickoff. Not many fans get their chest cracked open like an egg to have open-heart surgery one day, spend the next 24 hours sedated with 6 tubes running out of every orifice on his body, wake up, and then demand to be wheeled to a TV to watch his beloved Griz. And then bitch like a maniac about our play calling and tackling... a true Maroon-and-Silver bleeder in my book! Love ya Pops! :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

Grizmayor said:

:clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:

Grizmayor said:

He's a better man than most of us. :thumb:

If he was really dedicated, he would have made it to Laramie! :D Just kidding - awesome story! Hope your dad has a speedy recovery.

griznation23 said:
Grizmayor said:

:clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:
Let me add my applause: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back