• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

replay?

argh!

DONOR
does anyone know if there is a way to re-watch the game online? i can't find such a feature on the site that streamed it, but someone else may be more savvy at such endeavors.

argh! said:
does anyone know if there is a way to re-watch the game online? i can't find such a feature on the site that streamed it, but someone else may be more savvy at such endeavors.

ROOT sports channel is replaying the game this Thursday at 4:00 am....that's not a typo...4 A.M.

stream archive

http://www.gowyo.com/videos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Click on Archive football and montana/Wyoming game

who in their right mind would watch this again????? It was painful, distressing and dismal to see the first time, I can't imagine seeing it twice; if you must, drink heavily; your friend, yogi

Hopefully they replay it with the entire lightning delays and commercials so it will be just like we saw it the first time...

cclarkblues said:
Hopefully they replay it with the entire lightning delays and commercials so it will be just like we saw it the first time...

after watching the replay, i've got to agree, those were the best part!

yogi said:
who in their right mind would watch this again????? It was painful, distressing and dismal to see the first time, I can't imagine seeing it twice; if you must, drink heavily; your friend, yogi
Couldn't agree more...this was one of the most boring games I have seen, except for the blow outs that are always bad....

Back