• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ralston TD Catch

AZGrizFan

DONOR
If that wasn't the play of the game, I don't know what was. Watching him completely truck that DB was worth the price of admission!

Anybody got a video clip of that they could post? I could watch that play again and again... :clap: :clap:

Nothing on gogriz.com since you know it's been 2 days already, however Wyo's AD has uploaded a highlight video that's mostly Wyo plays but does show UM's first TD.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee6-g5TNfos[/youtube]

AZGrizFan said:
If that wasn't the play of the game, I don't know what was. Watching him completely truck that DB was worth the price of admission!

Anybody got a video clip of that they could post? I could watch that play again and again... :clap: :clap:
No video, but we got a great look at it because we were standing behind that end zone and saw it right in front of us. Ralston is a load and the DB really did not want a piece of him.

The Ralston TD was great - I believe he had a couple nice catches but running over the DB was outstanding - not to be denied. He's going to be a good one.

Another receiver that is going to be a good one is Janssen. The TD catch was great - he had to get up and go get the ball between defenders. The OB catch was great as well - he had to go get the ball. He uses his hands well, great timing and goes after the ball. With more experience he will be a great receiver.

Ralston wasn't even concerned about the d-back. He knew he was going to go right thru him, and knew he would score. Looked like he was thinking: "Buddy, either get out of the way, or I'm going to run over you and knock you on your butt." And he did. Ralston is going to be a good player, and has the potential to be a great player.

Note that he was lined up in a tackle position, but uncovered on the line on the outside by another UM player, so was eligible.

PlayerRep said:
Ralston wasn't even concerned about the d-back. He knew he was going to go right thru him, and knew he would score. Looked like he was thinking: "Buddy, either get out of the way, or I'm going to run over you and knock you on your butt." And he did. Ralston is going to be a good player, and has the potential to be a great player.

Note that he was lined up in a tackle position, but uncovered on the line on the outside by another UM player, so was eligible.

Part of that "complicated offense".... :lol:

Back