• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Score Guess UM vs Central Washington

Central Washington has not played yet...

The Griz have film to watch of themselves and make adjustments. I bet JJ hardly gets hit in this one.

Griz 54
CW 7

The scores you all are predicting, pretty much states that JJ won't play the entire game. I for one believe and hope, that JJ plays at least 3 Quarters. He looked very rusty against' Wyoming and he needs live game practice...
Griz win big.
55-17

Well we beat them by 3 w/a last second field goal the last time we played in 08 (a national runner-up year), so I'm thinking it will be within 14 this time since they're still a solid team

Good Guys 35-21

Grizzly Oredigger said:
Well we beat them by 3 w/a last second field goal the last time we played in 08 (a national runner-up year), so I'm thinking it will be within 14 this time since they're still a solid team

Good Guys 35-21

I see no scenario where they score more points against our starters than Wyoming did.

Now, if we're blowing them out (unlikely with our offensive struggles) and our starters are pulled, that's a different story...thus, the only way I see a score like 35-21 is if it's 35-0 or 35-7 at the start of the middle of the 3rd or start of the 4th and they score a couple garbage TD's against our reserves.

Paytonlives said:
What you got?

....Looks like many are expecting a blowout for the Griz.

I don't know much about Central Wa., however I do know they are a program that usually gets quite a few drop-downs, due to the schools proximity from Big City- Seattle.

28-17 Montana...

Most surprising stat of the Game??....Montana makes all its extra point attempts. :eek:

Latest posts

Back