• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Injury Status Post Game 1

go96griz

*DE Tyrone Holmes left with the game with what appeared to be an ankle issue on his great sack/forced fumble play, but I did see him return in the second half.

*Montana starting offensive guard Ben Weyer left the game with an undisclosed injury in the first half according to the Missoulian.

*The Missoulian also stated that safety Matt Hermanson was shaken up in the second half - he walked off the field on his own but never returned. I could have sworn I saw him in the game late.

Does anybody have any updates on these or other unknown injuries? Hoping these are fairly minor. Thanks.

Holmes had his ankle taped up and played in the 2nd half. In Wyo's last drive, even on their highlight reel, they run a zone-read play that fools Holmes, he gives chase and it looks like he's not full speed.

Weyer sprained his knee. Not sure how bad.

BWahlberg said:
Holmes had his ankle taped up and played in the 2nd half. In Wyo's last drive, even on their highlight reel, they run a zone-read play that fools Holmes, he gives chase and it looks like he's not full speed.

Weyer sprained his knee. Not sure how bad.

Last thing we need are injuries in the "O" line... :(

go96griz said:
The Missoulian also stated that safety Matt Hermanson was shaken up in the second half - he walked off the field on his own but never returned. I could have sworn I saw him in the game late.
Hermanson returned after missing a series. He got run over a few more times....

Back