• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM @ NDSU Score prediction

Bison fan here. I live in Oregon but will be in Missoula next Saturday. Can anyone please tell me a good place to watch the game with some friendly Griz fans?

Bison 21 Griz 28

It may just be rose colored glasses on my part but I think our defense will give fits to the Bison (with an S) running game.

The Griz will be 2-2 after next Saturday. Way to many things have to go our way to win this one. ndsu....35
Griz.....13. Missed extra point.

This game is VERY hard to call.

The Bison are not as good as last year, and thus far the Griz are not either.

If JJ gets out of his funk, the Griz have a real good chance to win.

JJ Does

Griz 28
Bizon 24

I think the Griz have the TALENT to win, just not the gameplan.

I'd say 28-17, and depending on who is kicking there might be a missed FG or two in there.

Keep thinking we aren't as good as last year. That's perfect. ISU did not have the resolve to play 4 qtrs. with us, are you?
We are deep in talent, younger no doubt, but in all 3 facets of the game we have the advantage with a super punter and kicker. No hesitations. This team has more weapons on offensive then last year. Defense is improving each game.
Is your team ready to play perfect football in the toughest stadium in the nation in FCS? I think not? (trickery will be needed for sure)

Bison 34 - Griz 14.
But good luck the rest of the season after our game, as we hate MSU & EWash. We will be pulling for you if you beat us in our house. THAT would be an accomplishment no doubt.

Can't wait for next Saturday.
Bis Bison Fan.

The Fargodome is not the best FCS venue, by far. That would belong to the University of Montana, Thank you. And I would think twice about bragging about beating Iowa State (everyone does) when I seen the same Bison team struggle to beat perennial Big Sky Conference doormat Weber State. I seen the Griz make many mistakes saturday night against USD but that's football. You all can talk about venues and what-not, but the only thing that matters is when the two teams line up Saturday afternoon. The University of Montana will come to play. I anticipate a good game, and a very silent Fargodome (lame, it's a dome) after the Montana Grizzlies bring NDSU back down to earth. Kudos to NDSU, they had a nice run. But we all know what goes up, must come down. I think it's about that time. Don't cry too hard, it's just a game.

CoppernGold said:
The Fargodome is not the best FCS venue, by far. That would belong to the University of Montana
He said "toughest" not "best". I would have stated "one of the toughest".
Weber may be better than Montana right now.
Should be a good game next week.

BisBison1 said:
Keep thinking we aren't as good as last year. That's perfect. ISU did not have the resolve to play 4 qtrs. with us, are you?
We are deep in talent, younger no doubt, but in all 3 facets of the game we have the advantage with a super punter and kicker. No hesitations. This team has more weapons on offensive then last year. Defense is improving each game.
Is your team ready to play perfect football in the toughest stadium in the nation in FCS? I think not? (trickery will be needed for sure)

Bison 34 - Griz 14.
But good luck the rest of the season after our game, as we hate MSU & EWash. We will be pulling for you if you beat us in our house. THAT would be an accomplishment no doubt.

Can't wait for next Saturday.
Bis Bison Fan.

Are you giving 20? If so, name the amount and I'll take that bet all day long.

Back