• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Well... That sucked.

Grizzlies1982

While I'm proud of how our defense continued to fight after spending 40 minutes on the field. Our offense also had it's moments, and at time our young line did a surprisingly reasonable job. Yet it is obvious we have a ways to go. Not crushed but not very happy with this outcome.

FTB. :ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
While I'm proud of how our defense continued to fight after spending 40 minutes on the field. Our offense also had it's moments, and at time our young line did a surprisingly reasonable job. Yet it is obvious we have a ways to go. Not crushed but not very happy with this outcome.

FTB. :ugeek:

I was thinking pretty much the same thing for the last 2 minutes of the game. especially the FTB quote. we will see those f***ers in the playoffs.

The way this Griz offense is playing if they don't pick it up there may not be playoffs, sorry to say. We cannot score enough points to keep up with EWU and MSU, and the Griz have still not shown an ability to stop the pass at all. Sac St gave us fits last year. Our offense needs to score more points, we are one of the bottom offensive teams in the BSC.

The Griz D is so much better than MSU or EWU's that those games will have much different flavors. No way either of them hang 50 on the Griz. Our offense with thrive against them compared to NDSU or Wyoming.

Buttegrizzle said:
The Griz D is so much better than MSU or EWU's that those games will have much different flavors. No way either of them hang 50 on the Griz. Our offense with thrive against them compared to NDSU or Wyoming.

This. Spot on. Msu and eastern's D are both completely inept.

Thurman Murman said:
Buttegrizzle said:

So is our offense!

JayLarson said:
Thurman Murman said:
Buttegrizzle said:

So is our offense!
Losing Schmaing and Poole really hurt the offense. The Griz are in total protection mode for Johnson the entire game. This is why the offense can't spread out the field IMO. If the OL gets better we will be able to open the play book to page 5, they are pretty limited right now. I don't remember Johnson taking a sack against NDSU but he was presured a lot.

Latest posts

Back