• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Same 'ol, same 'ol

iamnotbobbyh

My wife just called me with a game summary as I'm kinda busy right now. She said this...

"It's always 3 and out. 3 and out. Our defense has to get tired."
"It seems like if it's 3rd down and long, the other team always gets a first against us. Why is that? It happened again today like every week."
"Is it just me, or does our coach look confused a lot?"
"We could have beaten these guys, it seems like play calling wasn't good. We had a chance to score before half but we were throwing the ball instead of using our backs."
"The Bison look good, but beatable. And that talk of being loud? The Metra seems louder than that when Lodge Grass gets in a state tournament."

I love her.

Sounds like the same Griz ball that Coach Bean Bag has been instrumenting since he came in as a bandaid coach. My wife doesn't know much about the game, but she is a fan. She prefers maroon (and looks great in it) as opposed to red. I'll watch the game later and see how her comments match up.

I've gotta run, things are getting crazy here. Sorry boys, go get 'em next week!

iamnotbobbyh said:
My wife just called me with a game summary as I'm kinda busy right now. She said this...

"It's always 3 and out. 3 and out. Our defense has to get tired."
"It seems like if it's 3rd down and long, the other team always gets a first against us. Why is that? It happened again today like every week."
"Is it just me, or does our coach look confused a lot?"
"We could have beaten these guys, it seems like play calling wasn't good. We had a chance to score before half but we were throwing the ball instead of using our backs."
"The Bison look good, but beatable. And that talk of being loud? The Metra seems louder than that when Lodge Grass gets in a state tournament."

I love her.

Sounds like the same Griz ball that Coach Bean Bag has been instrumenting since he came in as a bandaid coach. My wife doesn't know much about the game, but she is a fan. She prefers maroon (and looks great in it) as opposed to red. I'll watch the game later and see how her comments match up.

I've gotta run, things are getting crazy here. Sorry boys, go get 'em next week!

I heard her when she called you...did she also tell you that she believes I am a better lover?

Back