• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

sick of it

your wrong

DONOR
Seriously leave it on the field. We went into their house played okay and lost to the #1 team in the nation. We did not lose bad we played OKAY, we had to play great to win. First ndsu is not the team of the last 3 years they will be beat this year my guess is multiple times. Second :clap: msu I hate you ftc don't get me wrong bit you were the better team today just lost it happens. Last stfu egriz excuse makers. It was not the announcers it was not kickers coaches or any other players. We learned about ndsu and more importantly the Griz today this will make us better. I for one am proud of those kids and really look to big things this year from them. Way to go montana boys see you in the playoffs bizon.

Good post.
I think the Griz D played very well today. Yes they gave up way too many yards, but they held at some key points in the game. This gave the offense more than one opportunity to take the lead or keep it close.
Sadly though, for reasons that will be debated ad nauseam on eGriz, the offense just couldn't take advantage of the opportunities.
The sky is not falling, and I'm looking forward to watching the Griz start conference play from the NEZ next Saturday.
Go Griz!

If the Bobcats took it to EWU the way they did today, there's no reason the Griz can't do the same at the very least and have a chance to beat them. Montana is improved and MSU has gone down this year. Your D has shown some good things and can slow down the EWU attack. And since EWU gives up 50 points a game, the Griz should have no problems scoring. After the EWU/MSU game today, I'm not convinced EWU is going to run away with the Big Sky title this year.

I am not sure if alot of people agreeing with this, but the Griz should have won that game today, our offense is terrible. EWU and MSU score points, the Griz cannot score that many points, they are held back by a terrible offensive game plan that results in way too many 2nd and 10 and third and longs. They are way too predicable.

marenlee said:
If the Bobcats took it to EWU the way they did today, there's no reason the Griz can't do the same at the very least and have a chance to beat them. Montana is improved and MSU has gone down this year. Your D has shown some good things and can slow down the EWU attack. And since EWU gives up 50 points a game, the Griz should have no problems scoring. After the EWU/MSU game today, I'm not convinced EWU is going to run away with the Big Sky title this year.

I pray that you are right. Our O needs to put points on the board for Montana to win.

JayLarson said:
I am not sure if alot of people agreeing with this, but the Griz should have won that game today, our offense is terrible. EWU and MSU score points, the Griz cannot score that many points, they are held back by a terrible offensive game plan that results in way too many 2nd and 10 and third and longs. They are way too predicable.

The griz should have won? Your oline got blown off the block and your dline got pushed back vitually every single play. If NDSU doesn't get stupid with penalties the score is a lot worse. NDSU pummeled you guys at the LOS and that was the clear difference of the game.

You are right Johnny and the Griz were still right in the game. The score wasn't alot worse because our D stepped up inside the 20....And you wanna talk penalties, NDSU didn't get called for at least half the penalties that they committed, they hold on almost every play! And you gotta love the obvious horsecollar tackle on Henderson, that was not called, that is just a dirty play, and all the blocks that NDSU throws on guys below the waist, that is just chicken shit way to block!

JayLarson said:
You are right Johnny and the Griz were still right in the game. The score wasn't alot worse because our D stepped up inside the 20....And you wanna talk penalties, NDSU didn't get called for at least half the penalties that they committed, they hold on almost every play! And you gotta love the obvious horsecollar tackle on Henderson, that was not called, that is just a dirty play, and all the blocks that NDSU throws on guys below the waist, that is just chicken shit way to block!

Those aren't penalties, its physical football. Big Sky just doesn't play that way so they struggled.

NDSU physcially beat the shit out of Montana. Yes they was probably penaltys that should have been called on both sides, and no NDSU is not unbeatable, but Montana got taken behind the woodshed for an embarrassing beating.

JohnnyExtacy said:
JayLarson said:

Those aren't penalties, its physical football. Big Sky just doesn't play that way so they struggled.

NDSU physcially beat the shit out of Montana. Yes they was probably penaltys that should have been called on both sides, and no NDSU is not unbeatable, but Montana got taken behind the woodshed for an embarrassing beating.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

JayLarson said:
There is another team on the field trying to win the game as well..... The NDSU defense is quite formidable and should get some credit.....

JayLarson said:

Stop whining. We were schooled out there. It wasn't even close. And for the poster who wants them again in the playoffs, be careful what you ask for because it will be just as ugly or uglier by then. There QB has only started three games, and will just get better and better as the season goes along.

your wrong said:
Seriously leave it on the field. We went into their house played okay and lost to the #1 team in the nation. We did not lose bad we played OKAY, we had to play great to win. First ndsu is not the team of the last 3 years they will be beat this year my guess is multiple times. Second :clap: msu I hate you ftc don't get me wrong bit you were the better team today just lost it happens. Last stfu egriz excuse makers. It was not the announcers it was not kickers coaches or any other players. We learned about ndsu and more importantly the Griz today this will make us better. I for one am proud of those kids and really look to big things this year from them. Way to go montana boys see you in the playoffs bizon.

this post has a lot of truth to it imo....

EverettGriz said:
NDSU is tough up front.

But they also hold A LOT.

Boy is that a mouthful, if ndsu was flagged for half of their holding they would not have been in the red zone 6 times, I believe that they are coached to hold and how to get away with most of it. Noticed that when blocking they had the Griz up close and personal, jersey pulling was very evident.

retiredfan said:
EverettGriz said:
NDSU is tough up front.

But they also hold A LOT.

Boy is that a mouthful, if ndsu was flagged for half of their holding they would not have been in the red zone 6 times, I believe that they are coached to hold and how to get away with most of it. Noticed that when blocking they had the Griz up close and personal, jersey pulling was very evident.
The Griz weren't called for holding either. It appears this officiating crew doesn't call holding. Maybe the Griz should have tried holding more, at least until they got called for it. It might have helped...

Yes, NDSU held a lot and you could see it on nearly every play. However, even if the refs had been calling holding closer I really don't think it would not have changed the outcome - our OL was dominated, period. But we all knew that would happen, they are inexperienced and young.

As far as looking forward to seeing them again in the playoffs, as someone mentioned, be carful what you wish for. Unless we find a way to get our offense on track, the result will be the same, considering the offense gets on track enough to get us into the playoffs.

Back