• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EH's Catch!

biga75

DONOR
I can't believe nobody has started a thread about Ellis Henderson's OUTSTANDING catch behind the defender's head! :shock: :clap:
He continues to show that he is a dangerous weapon for the Griz offense.

It wasn't behind his head, it was around his head.. I couldn't believe JJ threw that ball, and even more couldn't believe that Hendo caught that.

I am damn glad JJ threw that ball, sometimes you just gotta take a risk, especially when nothing else is working. Great throw JJ and GREAT catch EH !

MrTitleist said:
It wasn't behind his head, it was around his head.. I couldn't believe JJ threw that ball, and even more couldn't believe that Hendo caught that.

The officials also couldn't believe Henderson caught the ball. It seemed impossible.

Awesome catch. Should have been on Sports Center. Announcers said it was the best play in the venue in years.

ESPN doesn't show incomplete passes. Was amazing, until the hand holding the ball goes up in the air as they hit the ground and you see the ball on the ground under both players. If they could use replay, that is ruled incomplete.

poorgriz18 said:
ESPN doesn't show incomplete passes. Was amazing, until the hand holding the ball goes up in the air as they hit the ground and you see the ball on the ground under both players. If they could use replay, that is ruled incomplete.

lmao....they did use replay. You troll badly.

poorgriz18 said:
fail :cry:

Whoa...now thats making a play!
WATCH HERE: https://vimeo.com/106744404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
He might be good. Need to figure out ways to get him the ball more often.

Agreed. He has some potential. lmfao :lol:

how about up-ing the tempo so everyone get more touches I was telling another e-griz friend the same thing last night. Canada, Jones, Van & E would all benefit & so would this team IMMHO

ordigger said:
poorgriz18 said:

Forgot this was a playoff game. There isn't replay in FCS. There is a scoreboard and tv replay though. Glad you know how to read.

poorgriz18 said:
ordigger said:
poorgriz18 said:

Forgot this was a playoff game. There isn't replay in FCS. There is a scoreboard and tv replay though. Glad you know how to read.

Wrong again...it's based on the conference. Keep trying. Honestly if you're going to troll you need to step up your game.

Back