• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FBGP's Griz/Bison Scouting Notes: Grizzlies Pro Prospects

Great writeup. Spot on about all the players you mentioned. I too liked Takai's play yesterday....He was many times the only guy not getting blown back 5-6 yards.

AZGrizFan said:
Great writeup. Spot on about all the players you mentioned. I too liked Takai's play yesterday....He was many times the only guy not getting blown back 5-6 yards.

Thanks Cap'n! I was just shocked at how Wagenmann didn't make a play..but Takai's was a problem up front for the Bison to handle

EmDiggy said:
AZGrizFan said:

Thanks Cap'n! I was just shocked at how Wagenmann didn't make a play..but Takai's was a problem up front for the Bison to handle

Well the Bison probably made Wagenmann's girlfriend jealous with how much they were holding him yesterday! :lol:

Thanks for your posts and time here. I really do wish you would/could give us some insight and opinions on what our problems are with offense?

EmDiggy said:
AZGrizFan said:

Wagenmann's strength is rushing the passer. NDSU was a power running team Saturday so he did not have many chances, however, when they did pass he had his chances. Not as many as a normal Big Sky game...

Back