• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thank You Grizz Fans

2011BisonAlumni

Thank you for the well fought game. You guys have a lot of talent, and I really expect to see a run at a Big Sky title. Everyone I talked to that ran into Grizz fans were more than complementary and there are a lot of us that are looking forward to coming to Missoula next year.

Please keep in mind this is a message board. There are a lot of douche bags that hang out on them (mainly lakesbison/elchapo/bisonnation - Sam probably has more aliases than that that I can't think of) but in no way do these guys represent our fan base as a whole. See you guys next year and please kick the crap out of EWU!

2011BisonAlumni said:
Thank you for the well fought game. You guys have a lot of talent, and I really expect to see a run at a Big Sky title. Everyone I talked to that ran into Grizz fans were more than complementary and there are a lot of us that are looking forward to coming to Missoula next year.

Please keep in mind this is a message board. There are a lot of douche bags that hang out on them (mainly lakesbison/elchapo/bisonnation - Sam probably has more aliases than that that I can't think of) but in no way do these guys represent our fan base as a whole. See you guys next year and please kick the crap out of EWU!
will do. :thumb:

I can add gobison to the list of the douche bag morons. He could very well be lakesbison as well. It is really tough to tell how many different aliases he has.

live4dagriz said:
FormerEag said:
AZGrizFan said:
It's GRIZ. There is no second Z. :)

Yesterday it was "grizzz"

I can see how an Eagle fan would think things like "Defense" and "tackling" are boring.

Lets get it right. He is an eags fan so it is "de-fence"...which is a) how they spell it there and 2) what the fan base sits on because as soon as the start losing they will all jump off the fence and start hittin the pipe.

AZDoc said:
live4dagriz said:
FormerEag said:
AZGrizFan said:

I can see how an Eagle fan would think things like "Defense" and "tackling" are boring.

Lets get it right. He is an eags fan so it is "de-fence"...which is a) how they spell it there and 2) what the fan base sits on because as soon as the start losing they will all jump off the fence and start hittin the pipe.

Speaking for myself, I hit the pipe before the game. I found a nice breakfast blend meth. It has a mellow, earthy flavor and slight notes of citrus. It's a great way to start the day.

argh! said:
maybe the mods should stop you from creating them?

I didn't realize that mtgrizrule and AZGrizFan were EWU fans. But yeah let's get those guys and their EWU threads blocked. :roll:

Also, the name of this forum is The Montana Grizzlies and the FCS. So, there's that....

FormerEag said:
argh! said:

I didn't realize that mtgrizrule and AZGrizFan were EWU fans. But yeah let's get those guys and their EWU threads blocked. :roll:

Also, the name of this forum is The Montana Grizzlies and the FCS. So, there's that....

Since when has Egriz become a democracy? Bisonville isn't; not all voices need to be heard, (especially yours, formereag); the mods on BV drop the ban hammer, e.g. Lakes and JBB. Penance need to be served before they're allowed to post again.

Yes was a close game if we really take time and think about it. I for example went off on our offense, before taking time and thinking about our young Oline up against the number 1 team. Go Griz!

Lakerhater said:
FormerEag said:
argh! said:

Since when has Egriz become a democracy? Bisonville isn't; not all voices need to be heard, (especially yours, formereag); the mods on BV drop the ban hammer, e.g. Lakes and JBB. Penance need to be served before they're allowed to post again.

Jeez Laker. You cut me deep just now. I feel like crying...

a4.jpg

srx_ewu_vs_north_dakota_state_5_t400.jpg

2011BisonAlumni said:
I can add gobison to the list of the douche bag morons. He could very well be lakesbison as well. It is really tough to tell how many different aliases he has.

I am definitely not Lakes, can't stand him. I reserve the right to be a little cocky to my Montana friends since I used to live there. I respect their program a lot. Great seeing my good friend AlphaGriz1 yesterday, always a good time.

FormerEag said:
Lakerhater said:
FormerEag said:
argh! said:

Jeeze Laker. You cut me deep just now. I feel like crying...

a4.jpg

srx_ewu_vs_north_dakota_state_5_t400.jpg

Save your tears for Nov. 8th; This will be the first time the eags face a quality FCS defense and yes I know the eags played a Pac 10 team.

gobison said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I am definitely not Lakes, can't stand him. I reserve the right to be a little cocky to my Montana friends since I used to live there. I respect their program a lot. Great seeing my good friend AlphaGriz1 yesterday, always a good time.
Of course, his friends are in Fargo.

AZDoc said:
live4dagriz said:
FormerEag said:
AZGrizFan said:

I like your style, Doc. Let's get one thing straight, however: In Cheney, defense is spelled with a D and a cardboard cutout of a fence.

Back