• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A little perspective.

grizatwork

DONOR
I have not seen the game yet. I recorded it and will watch it later. I have read some posts being critical of our offense, so I thought I would so some quick research. If you compare our box score to iowa state's score against NDSU. We had 256 yards offense. Iowa State had 253. We gave up 447 yards and Iowa state gave up 506 yards. We scored 10 points, Iowa State scored 14. We gave up 22 points and Iowa State gave up 34 points. All in all, we actually played better against them than Iowa State did. We actually represented better than a FBS program. And we played them in Fargo and Iowa State had them at home.

Before you tell me how bad Iowa State is, they beat Iowa yesterday and almost beat Kansas State. Their worse loss is to NDSU. NDSU is three time national champion for a reason.

Your perspective is refreshing....... Nice change from the ordinary BS on this board...... :thumb:

But watch out.... Here come the wolves to tear your insides out while you're still breathing........ :( really.

Back