• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 schedule

rpwalleye

Does anybody know home-away schedule for next year. Trying to plan a fishing tournament for next Oct but don't want to conflict with home game.

rpwalleye said:
Does anybody know home-away schedule for next year. Trying to plan a fishing tournament for next Oct but don't want to conflict with home game.
Make it for February then it isn't during the season haha.

Fortunately the Big Sky planned out the conference games through 2015. If you follow this link you'll see the Grizzlies October schedule for conference games.

http://bigskyconf.com/documents/2011/4/28/Futurefootball2012.pdf?id=1619" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like either Oct 3 or Oct 31 are a sure bet. Oct 17 is open but that could get filled with a non-conference game.

BWahlberg said:
Fortunately the Big Sky planned out the conference games through 2015. If you follow this link you'll see the Grizzlies October schedule for conference games.

http://bigskyconf.com/documents/2011/4/28/Futurefootball2012.pdf?id=1619" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like either Oct 3 or Oct 31 are a sure bet. Oct 17 is open but that could get filled with a non-conference game.
I would bet on 10/17 being kept for the bye week with the OCC games on 9/5, 9/12 and 9/19, but then again, that may make too much sense.

FCS Go! said:
Isn't Liberty or McNeese next year?
Just going off of memory, I feel like we have Liberty in 15 and McNeese is 16-17. Also, NDSU should be in Missoula next year I believe.

Next year we have EWU at home and then MSU on the road. When was the last time we had two big conference games like that back-to-back?

dupuyer griz said:
FCS Go! said:
Just going off of memory, I feel like we have Liberty in 15 and McNeese is 16-17. Also, NDSU should be in Missoula next year I believe.
That's correct; NDSU at home and Liberty on the road. That completes the 2015 11-game schedule but for one home game, likely the usual DII or maybe a Big Sky member non-conference game.

kemajic said:
dupuyer griz said:
FCS Go! said:
That's correct; NDSU at home and Liberty on the road. That completes the 2015 11-game schedule but for one home game, likely the usual DII or maybe a Big Sky member non-conference game.

It is going to be a difficult decision on how to start the 2015 season with a new QB and who to finish the non-conference schedule with before the conference opener at home against NAU in week 4.
If we open with NDSU at home, that is a tough way to fire test your new inexpereinced QB, but do you finish with NDSU or on the road to Liberty before the conference opener and potenetially be a bit beat up?
Go Griz!

According to NDSU, which posts their future schedules, something I wish Gogriz.com would do, the game with Montana is locked in for Sept. 5. I believe UM then goes to Liberty, and returns home to play Cal Poly in a non-con game. But that could be flipped as well.

Bummer that our rival teams are the other 2/3rds of the 3 perennially strong programs. Meanwhile they have to buckle up every year against those bitter rivals Portland State or North Dakota.

havgrizfan said:
According to NDSU, which posts their future schedules, something I wish Gogriz.com would do, the game with Montana is locked in for Sept. 5. I believe UM then goes to Liberty, and returns home to play Cal Poly in a non-con game. But that could be flipped as well.
My gosh, that would be another tough non-conference schedule to start next year:
NDSU
Liberty
Cal Poly

Go Griz!

Ya how do they determine rivals? I would say Montana would be a rival for EWU, MSU, NAU, Weber..pretty much anyone in the big sky the last 25 years...while MSU has UND as one of theirs...hahahaha

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Ya how do they determine rivals? I would say Montana would be a rival for EWU, MSU, NAU, Weber..pretty much anyone in the big sky the last 25 years...while MSU has UND as one of theirs...hahahaha

Montana is a rival for everyone in this conference! :lol:

I heard from a Chadronn State player saying they played at Montana next year. Not sure if he meant the Griz or cats.

BDizzle said:
I heard from a Chadronn State player saying they played at Montana next year. Not sure if he meant the Griz or cats.

That'd be a play-up game for the Cats, no?

Latest posts

Back