• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. UC Davis Score Guess

I see this as a game that will really question the rest of our season! This should or would look to be the most winnable game left on our schedule. However in the end it's much to close for any of us to like and we leave the game with serious questions on the rest of the schedule.

Remember Griz nation thought the Griz would steam roll UND and that was not the case!

I think the Griz win this one close.

Griz 21
Davis 17

The WYO transfer does it again in the 4th,but not as a last second kick.

Remember......
(1) Davis got Manzanarez back at full steam vs. cats
(2) Davis FOUND a pretty good QB Saturday vs cats

so, stop the runner, the new qb can also run

D has to do it again... 31-28 griz

30-14. Davis will not move the ball like they did against MSU. No how. No way.

And while the Davis defense is a sieve, I'm not overly confident we will score 77 points the rest of the year.

The Aggies have had some good games with Montana but this probably will not be one of them. Yes, we have a new QB - the one most of us preferred in pre-season and he will be a star for us in the next two years. We also have Manzanares back at RB and some rapidly developing receivers. However, the defense has fallen apart between injuries and poor coaching. We may go 1-10 this year with our only win a DII. We had high hopes with an FBS-level coach and some good recruiting then the wheels came off.

big kahuna said:

And while the Davis defense is a sieve, I'm not overly confident we will score 77 points the rest of the year.
I say we give up half as many points as the Bobcats did and we score half as many as the Bobcats did against UCD; So.....
Griz 38
UCD 17

Go Griz!

GottaluvGriz said:
big kahuna said:

I say we give up half as many points as the Bobcats did and we score half as many as the Bobcats did against UCD; So.....
Griz 38
UCD 17

Go Griz!

That's pretty much how I went about guessing the score too. I will be surprised if any offense other than EWU and MSU put up more than 21 points against our Defense. If that happens, it will take us turning the ball over in our territory or a defense/ specials team taking the ball to the house. I am damn confident in our defense this season. Even have a good feeling about the defense slowing down EWU and MSU.

JJ will start slow, then expect long TD passes to Jonesy and Ellis H...two TD runs for Van and two for Jordan C. All in the first half for a total of 45 points. Then we finally get to see Makema Simis (SP) at QB. Lots of Logwood in this second half.

Griz 55 UCD 10

reinell30 said:
JJ will start slow, then expect long TD passes to Jonesy and Ellis H...two TD runs for Van and two for Jordan C. All in the first half for a total of 45 points. Then we finally get to see Makema Simis (SP) at QB. Lots of Logwood in this second half.

Griz 55 UCD 10
Put the liqour down son

Back