• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nice Weather Saturday-Another Record Crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how many of Griz Nation shows up for the game as long as the Griz offense makes an appearance that lasts longer than one or two quarters.

Let's see the Griz play their first complete game under Delaney. All three phases clicking on all cylinders for four quarters. :thumb:

PlayerRep said:
I say yes. High 60's. Minimum chance of rain. Little wind. A great day for college football. Go Griz!

Cant wait! Leaving Butte at 7:00 am!

1Griz_Fan said:
I don't care how many of Griz Nation shows up for the game as long as the Griz offense makes an appearance that lasts longer than one or two quarters.

Let's see the Griz play their first complete game under Delaney. All three phases clicking on all cylinders for four quarters. :thumb:

Why don't you just support the team, or not post in this thread. A record crowd would be great. There are lots of negative threads. Go to those threads if you want to be negative. I, for one, don't care what you think.

1Griz_Fan said:

Here's another thought. Want to be $100 as to whether it's a record crowd?

I'll be there with the wife. Easy to spot too.
We'll be the loud couple wearing Griz colors.
Wave if you see us. :ugeek:

Unfortunately, cannot make this one. But you can damn well bet that our NEZ season tickets went to two people who are VERY loud.

Go GRIZ!!!

Leaving the Falls at 6:45.....hopefully they have the road black topped before Lincoln.
Go Griz!

Hell yeah, go Griz!!! Spending three days in missoula before game day, was worth it. Luv missoula. Anybody, know of anybody selling there til, need three. Thnx

griznation23 said:
Hell yeah, go Griz!!! Spending three days in missoula before game day, was worth it. Luv missoula. Anybody, know of anybody selling there til, need three. Thnx

Hate to say it, but given the opponent there will likely be plenty of ducats available outside before kickoff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back