• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post at halftime, then 3rd quarter was great

JayLarson

Are we overrated or what?? This team looks totally unprepared today, they are playing with absolutely no fire! Get it together Griz, we are looking like one of the worst teams in the Big Sky, when will the folks at the game start boooing? (that was my post at halftime)

The staff made some adjustments at halftime with having JJ move around more, and Canada makes a great run, and now we are looking much better in the 3rd.

Yeah I should stay away from the keyboard on game days, because the result is crappy posts by me. However, in the last 7 quarters of football that we have played, we have looked really not so good. We do just enough to win.

JayLarson said:
Yeah I should stay away from the keyboard on game days, because the result is crappy posts by me. However, in the last 7 quarters of football that we have played, we have looked really not so good. We do just enough to win.

And thats all that matters. :thumb:

JayLarson said:
Just enough to win is good man, this is div i football and these games are never easy. Other teams have athletes too...

Tie game at half and fans choose not to be in the stadium to help root on the team, times are changing and not for the better.

JayLarson said:

Yes your negative gameday rants have got really old with me. We are 5-2 now and although it hasn't been pretty its all about wins vs losses. I remember Hauck teams that were exactly that way and then found their groove down the stretch and made deep playoff runs.

These are Div I college football games. These guys all have pride and none of these games are easy. Be happy we are 5-2 and first place in conference. This is a solid team and they are getting it done when they need too. Typical of griz teams I say...

Back