• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

That was ugly

Big G

Sad how far the premier flagship has fallen. We didn't turn the ball over today so that is a good thing, other than that there was nothing to be happy about. Playing a UC Davis team that close is a tragedy.

No shit off that cats don't get their heads and ass wired together they will be out of this thing before November

Spanky said:
Overall, we played well.

:lol:

Funny, one of the former players I watched the game with covered his face and left shortly after the 3rd qtr started. He felt bad for JJ.

Big G said:
Spanky said:
Overall, we played well.

Funny, one of the former players I watched the game with covered his face and left shortly after the 3rd qtr started. He felt bad for JJ.
Many former cat players left the game early. It is practice for the trail of tears. Don't know why they feel bad for jj though, he won decisively and didn't rely on a muffed punt to win.

Hammer said:
Big G said:
Spanky said:
Overall, we played well.

Bullshit!!!!

Be easy on him, Hambone. He's just an Eastern Montana farmer with neither wealth nor fame. Just his two hands, and a farm to his name. And the winter is so cold. Not Butte cold, but cold.

CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
Big G said:
Spanky said:
Overall, we played well.

Bullshit!!!!

Be easy on him, Hambone. He's just an Eastern Montana farmer with neither wealth nor fame. Just his two hands, and a farm to his name. And the winter is so cold. Not Butte cold, but cold.

It may be cold, but is it loud?

Yes, you could say the Griz let UCD hang around too much ... the usual sign (as I said on another thread) that teams still give the Griz "their best shot."

What I liked best (besides the win, obviously) is that the Griz took some "big shots" -- long plays, wide open catches, pounding drives, etc. -- and answered, again and again. That long drive by the Aggies midway thru the 4th quarter might have caused some teams to wilt, particularly the defense ... but it didn't. Instead, the D stepped up, and held Davis to three-and-out, or four-and-out, the rest of the way. And that set the offense up for a "kill stroke" final score.

Ugly? Would love to see every game a blow-out, but a game like this, where the team shows character, and some versatility on offense, looks pretty damn good to me.

CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
Big G said:
Spanky said:
Overall, we played well.

Bullshit!!!!

Good call. If only someone would lite a torch. Pretty sad when farmers only bans you more than egriz.

It's really not hard to figure out who Big G's "former player" is. I won't out the guy, but Big G has basically been using this "former player" for about four years now, and IF that former O-lineman :roll: hates the Griz as bad as Big G says he does, then that's fine. It has no bearing on the current team whatsoever, and the last thing the current team needs is bitter "former players" even if they did have a short cup of coffee in the NFL arm chairing them now. Oh yea, that "former player" probably would want Sidney's coaching staff axed too since the Eags probably haven't made the playoffs since he graduated. :thumb:

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
Big G said:

Bullshit!!!!

It may be cold, but is it loud?

It's fucking silent after Thanksgiving. That's the tragedy.

Many former cat players left the game early. It is practice for the trail of tears"

^^^ Now that's funny. I don't care who you are. ^^^^

havgrizfan said:
It's really not hard to figure out who Big G's "former player" is. I won't out the guy, but Big G has basically been using this "former player" for about four years now, and IF that former O-lineman :roll: hates the Griz as bad as Big G says he does, then that's fine. It has no bearing on the current team whatsoever, and the last thing the current team needs is bitter "former players" even if they did have a short cup of coffee in the NFL arm chairing them now. Oh yea, that "former player" probably would want Sidney's coaching staff axed too since the Eags probably haven't made the playoffs since he graduated. :thumb:

lol!!! :clap: :clap:

so true

Back