• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So Greg Hardy is embarrassed by this Griz team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer

DONOR
Per Big G's thread titled "That was ugly"

If true, Greg Hardy can kiss my rosey red ass!!! I know a few former players myself, one in particular from Butte who still bleeds maroon and watches and roots for and supports the Griz 100%!

I would like to believe Big G is full of shit but if he isn't then as a lifelong Griz fan I'm embarrased that I ever rooted for Greg Hardy!!!

Hammer said:
kiss my rosey red ass!!!

I have a guy who can take a look at that. It's not a normal color. PM me. Other than that, this post is 100% spot on!

BG is an idiot. Whether telling the truth or lying, he's a total idiot. BG must have been desperate to attribute Hardy's name to that.

indian-outlaw said:
Don't believe this stuff guys, some jackass is just dropping names.

Haver Griz was the one bringing up names but you got the jackass part right, he is another of a long line of posters that bully people on here and make Griz fans look bad. He seems not very nice person.

Actually, BIG G, I NEVER typed out a name. You said who you knew. I just said it's pretty easy to figure out who you were talking about. Then you said who they were.

havgrizfan said:
Well, you just outed the dude yourself then lol. i have a real hard time beliving Greg Hardy is that bitter, but whatever.

Never-the-less, I never said the announced attendance was people in the seats. We ALL ARE WELL AWARE that they announce the PAID ATTENDANCE at the games. And no, those numbers aren't fake. I merely said, I've seen the scan reports twice and both times, they were over 25,000. I saw the scan report for the 2012 Cat-Griz game and the 2013 EWU game. Those are INDEED THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WALKING INTO THE STADIUM AND THEY CAN'T BE REFUTED. Dude seriously, you said "there hasn't been more than 23,000 in the stadium in years." You really, honestly believe there was 23,000 or less inside the stadium for 2012 Cat-Griz, 2013 Appy? 2013 Eastern Washington? 2013 Cal Poly, 2014 South Dakota? If you really believe that you need HELLLPPPPPPP.

Haver Griz is a liar, way to hack on a former player

but..Big G, i'll concede, you're right, i dropped his name first! you just said "the tight end from three years ago" lol. my bad for guessing right and then you confirming it.

Former players and former coaches(me) are just people with opinions. People tend to believe they work harder in their jobs than others, the fish they caught was bigger than it was, they were better than those currently doing the same job. May be true. May not be. The chatter on here sure looks like alcohol talk. May be, may not. We have young linemen who are getting better. Will they ever be great I don't know but they are improving. Someone elses opinion brought into the forum by a third party is like being back at middle school or junior high school. Divides for no real positive reason.

Triwest said:
Former players and former coaches(me) are just people with opinions. People tend to believe they work harder in their jobs than others, the fish they caught was bigger than it was, they were better than those currently doing the same job. May be true. May not be. The chatter on here sure looks like alcohol talk. May be, may not. We have young linemen who are getting better. Will they ever be great I don't know but they are improving. Someone elses opinion brought into the forum by a third party is like being back at middle school or junior high school. Divides for no real positive reason.

Good post...I'm embarrassed by this fucking thread. And no, I'm not going to kiss Hammer's rosy-red ass...CDA said there could be something going on there...

Good post Triwest. Why is this thing not locked yet? It's just going to cause useless back and forth pissing that wastes space.

Hammer said:
Per Big G's thread titled "That was ugly"

If true, Greg Hardy can kiss my rosey red ass!!! I know a few former players myself, one in particular from Butte who still bleeds maroon and watches and roots for and supports the Griz 100%!

I would like to believe Big G is full of shit but if he isn't then as a lifelong Griz fan I'm embarrased that I ever rooted for Greg Hardy!!!

201409_1745_deide_sm.jpg

I'm no fan of Big G, but if your going to start a thread bashing two people, you might want to start with a truthful premise. BG said a former player put his hands in his head and said he feels sorry for JJ. Nothing a large handful of posters haven't already said on this site fairly regularly for the last 2 years. And for this game, for the first half, I tend to agree.

The way UCD over pursued, JJ could have been the top Griz rusher if he had been allowed to fake handoffs and run as he did in the read-option. Both of the big gainers by Van and Canada were on stretch plays that were stuffed, and if not for cut back and broken tackles would have gone nowhere. Great efforts by both backs. Had JJ kept the ball on both plays he would have had the same open field. Had those plays been called for JJ early, that would have put an end to the run blitzing and ends crashing which was stuffing the early run game.

Kudos to the play calling in the second which allowed rollouts and room and time for JJ to do what he does best. Kudos to the line for better blocking, run and pass in the second half. I hope we are not saddled in the future by a pig-headed desire to have this offense excel like the HC would like, instead of using what is working.

JJ's an ultimate team player. Loyal to the core. He's not going to say or even hint that he's unhappy with this style of offense. Especially not to bragadocious insiders. But those who have known him forever, including those that played with him when he first got here, know what burns in his heart as the offense he would prefer to run. If the coaches have any sense, they will continue to ease this offense in that direction.

JJ's a Formula 1 driver being forced to drive MD dirt track stock car. He'll do his best to win but its not taking advantage of his true talents. I can understand why former teammates might feel sorry for him under the circumstances. What I can't understand is why agenda driven apologists for MD think they have to spin and falsely declare a former player is embarrassed by this team when the actions and words were directed at the use of JJ by the coaching staff. Oh wait, this is Egriz, home of the sanctimonius and self righteous opinon police. Some of you folks should work spin in Washington.

horribilisfan8184 said:
I'm no fan of Big G, but if your going to start a thread bashing two people, you might want to start with a truthful premise. BG said a former player put his hands in his head and said he feels sorry for JJ. Nothing a large handful of posters haven't already said on this site fairly regularly for the last 2 years. And for this game, for the first half, I tend to agree.

The way UCD over pursued, JJ could have been the top Griz rusher if he had been allowed to fake handoffs and run as he did in the read-option. Both of the big gainers by Van and Canada were on stretch plays that were stuffed, and if not for cut back and broken tackles would have gone nowhere. Great efforts by both backs. Had JJ kept the ball on both plays he would have had the same open field. Had those plays been called for JJ early, that would have put an end to the run blitzing and ends crashing which was stuffing the early run game.

Kudos to the play calling in the second which allowed rollouts and room and time for JJ to do what he does best. Kudos to the line for better blocking, run and pass in the second half. I hope we are not saddled in the future by a pig-headed desire to have this offense excel like the HC would like, instead of using what is working.

JJ's an ultimate team player. Loyal to the core. He's not going to say or even hint that he's unhappy with this style of offense. Especially not to bragadocious insiders. But those who have known him forever, including those that played with him when he first got here, know what burns in his heart as the offense he would prefer to run. If the coaches have any sense, they will continue to ease this offense in that direction.

JJ's a Formula 1 driver being forced to drive MD dirt track stock car. He'll do his best to win but its not taking advantage of his true talents. I can understand why former teammates might feel sorry for him under the circumstances. What I can't understand is why agenda driven apologists for MD think they have to spin and falsely declare a former player is embarrassed by this team when the actions and words were directed at the use of JJ by the coaching staff. Oh wait, this is Egriz, home of the sanctimonius and self righteous opinon police. Some of you folks should work spin in Washington.

The read option is back in the offense when JJ is healthy enough to run it regularly. Ankle is still very tender and weak.

horribilisfan8184 said:

You need to post more, haver, player and hammer should not, they drink too much on game day and it shows in the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back