• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ellis Done?

HookedonGriz

DONOR
I was at the game so missed any pre-game discussion on television, but there are rumors that it was discussed or said by MD that Ellis is done for the year and heading home in hopes of getting healthy? Do we have anything more than that at this point?

I feel awful for him. These young men work so hard to be where they are. Sucks that he is going through this. His health is way more important than football so I hope he gets it figured out. That kid is a hell of a player and will be deeply missed. Prayers to Ellis and the Henderson family.

Yes, EH has withdrawn from school, and I think will probably go home with his parents, who were at the game on Saturday. I wish Ellis was out there being able to be the one of the most electrifying players in the Big Sky, like he was a year ago, but it's no longer about football for him. It's about health and life, and whether he ever plays a down for the Griz again matters to me none. Just want the dude to get treated properly and be able to live a normal, healthy and productive life.

Sadly, yes - for this season.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=67699&start=25#p992395" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

havgrizfan said:
Yes, EH has withdrawn from school, and I think will probably go home with his parents, who were at the game on Saturday. I wish Ellis was out there being able to be the one of the most electrifying players in the Big Sky, like he was a year ago, but it's no longer about football for him. It's about health and life, and whether he ever plays a down for the Griz again matters to me none. Just want the dude to get treated properly and be able to live a normal, healthy and productive life.
:thumb: absolutely

RobGriz said:
havgrizfan said:
:thumb: absolutely

puts things into perspective .....

Any chance for a medical redshirt or has he played too much this year? And how does the fact he withdrew from school affect that?

Sea Bass said:
Any chance for a medical redshirt or has he played too much this year? And how does the fact he withdrew from school affect that?

I believe that's the plan, to appeal to the NCAA for a medical hardship.

Back