• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All in All Pretty Good Day

bigkid

DONOR
Seriously that was a great day in Missoula. Great weather, good friends, a Griz win :thumb:
The football team comes out with a chance to evaluate some things. On offense they began to show signs of improvement. Can go into this week seeing what they did right vs the things wrong in past weeks. Maybe just maybe the learning curve is flattening out and we will see some confidence moving forward. The defense can look at the game and see some confusion in coverages, some execution issues and more important some missed tackles. Nothing wrong with having things to work on during the week. I'm pretty sure the defense isn't going to like watching a lot of the film but what the hell....it's a great game to evaluate before cal poly.
Best part of of the game is the players got er done and are 3-0 in conference play. Personally I enjoyed the day. Hats off to UC Davis for playing hard and being competitive. It will make us a better football team.

bigkid said:
Seriously that was a great day in Missoula. Great weather, good friends, a Griz win :thumb:
The football team comes out with a chance to evaluate some things. On offense they began to show signs of improvement. Can go into this week seeing what they did right vs the things wrong in past weeks. Maybe just maybe the learning curve is flattening out and we will see some confidence moving forward. The defense can look at the game and see some confusion in coverages, some execution issues and more important some missed tackles. Nothing wrong with having things to work on during the week. I'm pretty sure the defense isn't going to like watching a lot of the film but what the hell....it's a great game to evaluate before cal poly.
Best part of of the game is the players got er done and are 3-0 in conference play. Personally I enjoyed the day. Hats off to UC Davis for playing hard and being competitive. It will make us a better football team.

:roll:

Hey Cats:

I had a great day too. If you are at Washington-Grizzly Stadium on a beautiful fall day, you are as close to heaven as there is on this earth.

I'm an older guy who rarely misses a home Griz game and, as usual, it was awesome. The win made it even better.

Without being morbid I'm also at peace knowing that in my lifetime the Cats can never catch the Griz for most wins in our rivalry. Oh yeah, you may win a few, but the overall score for my lifetime resides safely in the hands of the Griz. Very satisifying!!!

I'm sure the games in Bozeman are fun and the crowd is getting better, but Wa-Griz... nothing compares. :clap: :clap:

jbear said:
Hey Cats:

I had a great day too. If you are at Washington-Grizzly Stadium on a beautiful fall day, you are as close to heaven as there is on this earth.

I'm an older guy who rarely misses a home Griz game and, as usual, it was awesome. The win made it even better.

Without being morbid I'm also at peace knowing that in my lifetime the Cats can never catch the Griz for most wins in our rivalry. Oh yeah, you may win a few, but the overall score for my lifetime resides safely in the hands of the Griz. Very satisifying!!!

I'm sure the games in Bozeman are fun and the crowd is getting better, but Wa-Griz... nothing compares. :clap: :clap:

He is a Weber cat troll, not a MSU cat troll. Hard to tell the difference. It's easier during basketball season because they have a basketball team in Ogden. Not so much in Bozeman.

Good post Kid!

Here's something else to be happy and thankful for: We as fans don't have to root for a program that's so shitty that we have to waste a Sunday morning pretending to be someone we 're not, trolling on another team's site, and the best we can come up with is to put in a little eye roll emoticon on a spot-on post. God, that must suck!!

the only downside to the entire day was hearing the bad news about Ellis. I know the news had broke a couple days before but I didnt hear it until after the game. Truly a bummer to an otherwise epic day. I hope he heals and returns to the Griz!

Cats2605 said:
bigkid said:

:roll:

well stated "bigkid",,,forget this guy..... :thumb:

Back