• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Cal Poly Score Prediction

With Cal Poly's option offense, our defense gets worked a bit then settles down. The Griz O comes alive with JJ throwing for 300 and either Van or Canada getting 150 on the ground. Griz win a nail biter 35-28 with the final touchdown being late I the 4th.

PDXGrizzly said:
With Cal Poly's option offense, our defense gets worked a bit then settles down. The Griz O comes alive with JJ throwing for 300 and either Van or Canada getting 150 on the ground. Griz win a nail biter 35-28 with the final touchdown being late I the 4th.

Sounds about right, but Cal Poly gets the W in this one.

IroneagleXP said:
PDXGrizzly said:

Sounds about right, but Cal Poly gets the W in this one.
Wishful thinking. :thumb:

JJ has shown (twice now) that he can pick this team apart if the coaches actually let him. Not surprising as cow polyester rarely sees a pass during practice.

After the coaches kept feeding canada against his favorite opponent, I'd like to believe they'll do the same for JJ and not hold him back like the first two times he's played CP. it was also promising to see the staff let JJ air it out a little more late in the game instead of going into their typical shell

Last season the Griz came from behind and pulled out the victory. The Griz were losing late, 7-14, when the Griz blocked a Cal Poly clinching FG. The Griz then scored a tieing TD, and forced overtime, where UM came out on top.

This game should be a great one.

GRIZ WIN

:egriz:

I am happy the Griz beat UCD. Davis moved the ball pretty well against us and owned the first half really.
If and it is a big if, we can continue offensively as we did in the 2nd half it could be good! Grady B during the Davis games made comment he hopes the coaches let JJ do what he does and make some plays with his feet, run some more zone read. Grady said JJ is in his Sr year let him play! I agree..

This was a nail bitter game at home last year. We had a more solid O line and offense that was clicking. being at Poly this could be tough.

Griz 24
Poly 27

Griz finish the season with only one more win over SUU. We come up short against Sac. Our secondary gets blown out by EWU and MSU.

Coaches are finally letting Jordy go and open it up on offense. Defense just needs to stick to their assignments for the Cal Poly option. Last year we were bigger at the linebackers, but this year were quicker, which is better for this game.

Griz 31
Cal Poly 17

Our only Cali trip this season...I think all of our Cali natives get up for this one and play well in a tight contest in OT (for the 2nd year in a row).
Good Guys Win 27 to 21 in 1st OT

Poly runs an offense we only see once a year and they execute it well. So they will get some points on our defense and probably carry a lead in the game. Though the Griz will win.
This should be a great game. Go Griz. :ugeek:
Montana 28
Cal Poly 20

Back