• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good luck Ellis

grizare#1

Here is to all of Griz Nation wishing you well, we have your back.
Get better and come back soon, your talent and leadership will be missed this season. :thumb: :thumb:

A very good football player, but an even better person. A wonderful role model for the young fans. He'll be missed while he's gone. Get well, Ellis.

In deed a nice kid going thru a not so nice time in his life. I'm positive he will beat this thing and continue on with a very good life. Gods speed Ellis and Go Griz!!

We were able to take our grandson on the field after the South Dakota game and he went to Ellis to get his ball autographed. He not only signed it, but got down to his level and asked him where he sat, who he came with, if he had a good time, etc. He made my grandson feel special that night. Our prayers are with you Ellis. God bless.

grizatwork said:
We were able to take our grandson on the field after the South Dakota game and he went to Ellis to get his ball autographed. He not only signed it, but got down to his level and asked him where he sat, who he came with, if he had a good time, etc. He made my grandson feel special that night. Our prayers are with you Ellis. God bless.

Have never met Ellis, but had the pleasure of meeting his father a couple years ago. Stand-up dude, for sure....sounds like Ellis is a chip off the old block.

Good luck EH, and get well soon.

While I would like nothing more than to see you back in Maroon and Silver Ellis, my prayers are that you get healthy and return to the Univ of Montana to complete the degree you've earned. In the meantime, know that the love and support of all of GRIZ NATION is with you as you recoup.

And, God forbid, if you're not able to return, know that it has been a DISTINCT pleasure watching you and calling you a GRIZ.

Best wishes to you Ellis. Only able to watch you from afar, but like everyone here am privileged to have done so. Looking forward to the day you're back on campus. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I've only seen great things from Ellis on the football field but I've heard better things about him as a human being. When you play a sport that can be as fleeting and temporary as football, having qualities like Ellis Henderson is certainly more important. We wish him good luck in the next step, whatever that may be.

Jerry Punch said:
I've only seen great things from Ellis on the football field but I've heard better things about him as a human being. When you play a sport that can be as fleeting and temporary as football, having qualities like Ellis Henderson is certainly more important. We wish him good luck in the next step, whatever that may be.

Agreed 100%. :thumb: :thumb:

Health issues like these help all of us put things in their proper perspective.

Best of luck, thanks for being a Griz, and I hope to see you on the field in 2015, Ellis.

EverettGriz said:
While I would like nothing more than to see you back in Maroon and Silver Ellis, my prayers are that you get healthy and return to the Univ of Montana to complete the degree you've earned. In the meantime, know that the love and support of all of GRIZ NATION is with you as you recoup.

And, God forbid, if you're not able to return, know that it has been a DISTINCT pleasure watching you and calling you a GRIZ.
My sentiments exactly.

'68griz said:
EverettGriz said:

My sentiments exactly.

GET WELL Ellis :!: You are a fantastic person, with a very promising future a head of you (off and/or on the football field). It has been nothing but pure pleasure watching you play the game we all love. You are a true talent. I am counting the days until your return. Wether that being scorching a defense or special teams unit, or wether it be succeeding in something else in life. You are a winner, that is who you are, and that will never change! :clap: Our prayers are with you. :egriz:

like it has been said, you are a better person than football player, I will be praying for you, God's speed and God bless you Ellis......

Lots of great posts and I echo those as well. I hope that Ellis can get healthy and be able to put these health issues behind him. Once that's established I'd love to see him back out here and kicking ass again on the football field.

BWahlberg said:
Lots of great posts and I echo those as well. I hope that Ellis can get healthy and be able to put these health issues behind him. Once that's established I'd love to see him back out here and kicking ass again on the football field.

He has the tools to play on Sundays, if he can get over whatever serious health issues he has.

Just adding my name to all those wishing EH nothing but the best. Get well soon and know that all GRIZ nation is behind you. #7 #aspecialplayerandperson

I sure hope you can beat this thing once and for all, Hendu. Would love to see you in a Griz uniform next season, but more importantly I would like to see you get your diploma
Hang in there. Keep moving forward. And thanks.

I would like to see the players all put a #7 on their helmet and lets dedicate this season to Ellis and make him an honorary team captain.
Get well and get back here for next year!!!!

Back