• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Need to by Griz/Mustang tickets in SLO

Grizfan92

I live in southern California (sadly a long way away from my home of Montana), and I have family coming in to visit. Having a hard time buying tickets for the Griz/CP game this Saturday. Would like to purchase between 3-7 tickets, depending (all together preferably).

Any Stang fans out there that could help, or Griz fans who somehow could get these tickets to me. for SLO fans, I can at least offer I've attended the Griz/CP game in SLO each time the games been in SLO since 2008 and I contribute nicely to the SLO economy~~~

Please reply back if you can help.

Thanks

Grizfan92 said:
I live in southern California (sadly a long way away from my home of Montana), and I have family coming in to visit. Having a hard time buying tickets for the Griz/CP game this Saturday. Would like to purchase between 3-7 tickets, depending (all together preferably).

Any Stang fans out there that could help, or Griz fans who somehow could get these tickets to me. for SLO fans, I can at least offer I've attended the Griz/CP game in SLO each time the games been in SLO since 2008 and I contribute nicely to the SLO economy~~~

Please reply back if you can help.

Thanks
This should not be difficult. I have never had a problem getting tickets to UM games in Slotown....I called the UM ticket office and picked up the tickets at the visitor's entrance at the stadium. There is also a Griz area for bbq and all which the past three times I've been there is well attended. I suspect about 7 8 hundred Griz fans turn out from Calif for this game...but, don't wait to the last minute...

GrizLA:

thanks much. I called the UM ticket office and they ran out of their visitor tickets. Good point, I'll get to the game early and check out the street prices or the 'bbq' prices. I noticed Stub Hub had 4 tickets at $120 per ticket. More expensive than what I paid on Stub Hub to see the LAA Angels in the LCS vs. KC. Guess that's a compliment to the Griz program!

Back