• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Renderings of the new facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTimeCatFan

I was just looking at the new renderings of the project in the works over on Maroonblood in the 37 club. Damn, I'm impressed. That locker room and that training facility are SICK!

Alpha showed this to me. Ha. Alpha IS what PR wants to be.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

So you have to pay to see them? What an asshole he is for doing that, why should he profit from others work? Pure poppycock if you ask me.

Is LongTimeCatFan just AlphaGriz doing the ultimate troll of Egriz? Why would a Cat fan go over to MaroonBlood then tell a bunch of Egrizzers to go pay to see pictures of UM's new weight room?

Counter Assault said:
Is LongTimeCatFan just AlphaGriz doing the ultimate troll of Egriz? Why would a Cat fan go over to MaroonBlood then tell a bunch of Egrizzers to go pay to see pictures of UM's new weight room?

Because I was impressed. It's pretty sweet no? Even I can admit when the sisters to the west do something noteworthy. Didn't see any mention over here, so I thought I'd share.

Who cares where he posted them. Beings that it is a public institution, they will be public shortly anyways.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Counter Assault said:

Because I was impressed. It's pretty sweet no? Even I can admit when the sisters to the west do something noteworthy. Didn't see any mention over here, so I thought I'd share.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=67803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will not pay for this, but I have notified my contacts in the athletic department about this. It will get taken care of shortly you can bet on that.

readImage

Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Big G said:
I will not pay for this, but I have notified my contacts in the athletic department about this. It will get taken care of shortly you can bet on that.

What are you? 12?
Try 112...

He is 51

Graduated from UM in 1965, at the age of 2.

Has a son who played for the Griz in the 1940's.

Been farming Eastern Montana for 80 years.

Raider said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Big G said:

What are you? 12?
Try 112...

He is 51

Jealousy is a stinky cologne

Raider said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Big G said:

What are you? 12?
Try 112...

He is 51

Hmm... The math is a tad bit off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back