• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sac tix for 2 good kids

grizzlyjournal

To eGrizzers from a longtime Griz hoops fan -- a request for three tickets: for the Griz v.s. Sacramento State game. I know I can go to Griz Tickets thread, but thought I could start here with the following:

For a good young man who’s had a tough go... and his younger sister, similarly so.

I’m happy to pay for the tix.

He has clear & bright blue eyes & a ready smile: a gentle spirit, who cares like a father for his sister. Top student. She is three years younger, devoted to dance; also a good student. They are well cared for by their new adoptive family.

How to make a new life?: He has devoted himself to football (Msla. YFL). Started both ways for his team. He found that football helped him re-define himself. He lives football.

I realize tickets are hard to get. Appreciate any offer. Reply to this OR privately to my egriz member account.

P.S. This is public info and I can verify it. I am their great uncle. For obvious reasons, I wish to keep this low-key...

Just checked GrizTix for you. There are plenty of seats still available for sale at regular price. Two seats in the NEZ will cost you 78 bucks! Call GrizTix or stop by the Adams Center. Or are you looking to have the tix donated?

I've got 2 tickets to help you out if still interested. Pm me if something doesn't work out.. I'm bringing my sons friend who only gets to games when we bring him and think it's great to see their excitement for the Griz..

Grizzly95: Thanks much for the offer. I need 3 tickets, preferably together. I think I have a connection. If it doesn't work out, I'll contact you before noon tomorrow. Regards.

This request has been answered by several good folks at egriz! Many thanks to you for your generosity! Regards, grizzlyjournal.

A hearty and appreciative THANK YOU for the folks who helped me get excellent tickets and other favors for the brother and sister pictured below.

A special thanks to ALPHAGRIZ1 for providing help with the Griz logowear the kids are wearing.

They had a fantastic day. Regards...

grizzlyjournal said:
A hearty and appreciative THANK YOU for the folks who helped me get excellent tickets and other favors for the brother and sister pictured below.

A special thanks to ALPHAGRIZ1 for providing help with the Griz logowear the kids are wearing.

Thanks for updating us. Great to see they enjoyed the game. I hope they are lifelong fans now. As for Alpha, he is one of the few egrizzers I've met. He's great to watch the game with, and does a lot of good for people. Thanks Alpha. :thumb:

grizzlyjournal said:

Yep. Thanks for the update.

Back