• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM - Sac score prediction

IroneagleXP

I know I know. I'm just a cat troll. But I am curious about what everyone thinks about the ssu game. I'm thinking the Griz D got a wake up call from CP and performs as they normally would. JJ and the O do the same and put up more yards than any previous game this season. 42 to 28 griz.

If the Griz come out half as pissed as the fans are from last week then they will be playing on fire, lets hope
GRIZ 42
SAC 21
Let the winning streak begin :thumb:

38-31 GRIZ

I'm looking forward to see how the GRIZ defense fairs against a passing team. I pray the results are better than against the running team in Poly.

The Sac State game is going to tell us a lot about our team. Even though they allow 39 ppg, we haven't been regularly scoring what teams are allowing. So, if our offense can manage to put up 30-35 and the defense can keep it under 30, or so, we'll be in business. 34-27, GRIZ.

Hope I'm wrong and the offense gets clicking - the play calling is outstanding, JJ gets on a roll, and the defense is on fire - the Griz roll to a 45-21 win!!! But I'm not holding my breath.

GO GRIZ!

35-28 Griz...they know they need this W...it's not going to get any easier than this one from here on out. I'm thinking the D gets a turnover on downs in our redzone to end the game

I too think this game will tell us how the rest of the season will go, now that we will face teams that go to the air a bit more.

I think the Griz players are motivated and pissed about that loss. Especially our D!

I still fear our O line and offense are not going to be able to get clicking.

However I think we do just enough and have a couple of big plays that keep us in the game. Nail bitter finish. Late 4th qtr TD to put the Griz over the top.

Griz 21
Sac 20

statler & waldorf said:
Yep. You are good. Hope someone with a camera takes some shots of the near empty stadium in the fourth quarter, for consistency.

Good? I've been nominated to ELITE. Haven't you heard?

Back