• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I'm In

mcg

DONOR
I'm in. 100%. I'm 100% behind the Griz. Was last week's loss discouraging? Sure, but I'm a Griz fan and I remain totally with the Grizzlies. As long as the team, coaches, staff and administrators continue to put forth 100% effort, I'm with the Griz. Go Griz!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"As long as the team, coaches, staff and administrators continue to put forth 100% effort..."
Click the heels of your ruby slippers together three times, Dorothy, and repeat after me as I waive my magic wand over your head, 'theres no team like our Griz, theres no team like our Griz, theres no team like our Griz.'
Thanks for the laugh, mcg!

mcg said:
I'm in. 100%. I'm 100% behind the Griz. Was last week's loss discouraging? Sure, but I'm a Griz fan and I remain totally with the Grizzlies. As long as the team, coaches, staff and administrators continue to put forth 100% effort, I'm with the Griz. Go Griz!
I don't think any of the people who are being negative are no longer for the Griz, I think they are looking for a change of direction. I am, have been and always will be 100% behind the Griz, but I also won't be pleased with any year that we miss the playoffs. Will there be years we don't? Yes. That doesn't mean I have to like it. There are a lot of people ok with almosts and that is fine, but I know they wouldn't be happy if I came to their house took a poop and almost hit the toilet...it was really close though.

mcg said:
so am i. micks doing a great job keeping this team afloat. lost a ton to graduation, down four schollies, eliminating the trouble players (no arrests in over a year now) and hamstrung with injuries. doing it with class. proud of mick and the team and positive environment they've created. so glad to have the days of hauck, foley, pflu, and o'day behind us.

getgrizzy said:
mcg said:
so am i. micks doing a great job keeping this team afloat. lost a ton to graduation, down four schollies, eliminating the trouble players (no arrests in over a year now) and hamstrung with injuries. doing it with class. proud of mick and the team and positive environment they've created. so glad to have the days of hauck, foley, pflu, and o'day behind us.

+1 :clap:

I'm in the stadium this Saturday doing what I always do....drinking a beer with my wife and watching the Montana Grizzlies play football. I have no reason to believe we won't win so here's to a great day in Missoula :party: and to the Griz being 4-1 going into cheney.
Go Griz!!

300.JPG

mcg said:
:thumb: :clap:

statler & waldorf said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"As long as the team, coaches, staff and administrators continue to put forth 100% effort..."
Click the heels of your ruby slippers together three times, Dorothy, and repeat after me as I waive my magic wand over your head, 'theres no team like our Griz, theres no team like our Griz, theres no team like our Griz.'
Thanks for the laugh, mcg!

It must be depressing to be you. There is nothing wrong with people being optimistic. I don't understand why people like you have to hammer on them when they are. I feel sorry for you.

mcg said:

Go Griz!!!!!! :thumb: :clap:

Back