• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TSN Picks 11/1/14

Grizzly Oredigger

Craig Haley's Griz/Cats picks this week...I especially like the way he ended the cat game prediction haha:

"Sacramento State (4-4, 1-3 Big Sky) at X-No. 12 Montana (5-3, 3-1), 2 p.m. The host Grizzlies own a 17-1 series lead and have never lost to the Hornets in nine meetings at Washington-Grizzly Stadium. They are going from a run-heavy opponent (Cal Poly) to a pass-happy opponent (Sacramento State), but are better-suited for it with pass rusher Zack Wagenmann. Sacramento State wideout DeAndre Carter has 25 touchdown receptions since the start of the 2013 season."

"X-No. 8 Montana State (6-2, 4-0 Big Sky) at Cal Poly (5-3, 4-1), 9:05 p.m. After whipping Montana, Cal Poly is going for a rare sweep of the Treasure State teams. The visiting Bobcats had an extra week to prepare for a Cal Poly triple option that is leading the FCS in rushing yards per game (347.6). How many teams beside the Mustangs can say they have beaten Montana State in seven straight meetings? Uh ... um ... "

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/writers/infcshuddle/archive/haley_10_29_2014.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is interesting that TSN picked Portland over ISU and picked weber over NAU. That would definitely be interesting.

IroneagleXP said:
It is interesting that TSN picked Portland over ISU and picked weber over NAU. That would definitely be interesting.
Two let-down games...but yeah, I was quite surprised by both of those

IroneagleXP said:
WSU has a real shot at that one, I am not impressed by NAU

statler & waldorf said:
I've seen ISU play, and think they are playoff bound. The 809 paid attendees in Portland will leave early.

This, ISU is red hot. So is PSU, but only because they're a dumpster fire.

Back