• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Elite

Wait, elite today or once elite. I don't know where to start my research. This friggin' site has posts that go back YEARS...If they had a few good runs of posts is that enough? Do they have to have exceptional current posts? What if someone just posted once, but was awarded post of the year? Man, this is really difficult.

Great thread Box.

I'll put some thought into this evening while I harvest my watermelons.

See ya'll later...

Grizbeer said:
add:
Ursa Major
AWF
Snap

I would include
AG1
Havgriz Fan( mostly before this year. Still elite though)
PR( don't laugh. You gotta include him. He is very entertaining)
Brint( the guy works his ass off for this site)
All the Trolls( c'mon how boring would it be w/o them)
GrizFan-24( when he attends)
Stubbins(he has cut back a lot)
Growler( don't laugh. Totally entertaining too)
Rimrock
Potomac

That's a start.

Bear Axed!

Hard not to be in a better mood after viewing this thread:
http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ursa Major said:
Bear Axed!

Hard not to be in a better mood after viewing this thread:
http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I second the nomination. NOBODY brings the thunder like Bear Axed!

Great stuff! This has gotta be the thread of the year. :clap:

Gotta also add the following to the list:

Everett Griz
Griz Granny

Looks like Bear-Axed is on my eGriz Mount Rushmore, and well deserved as I just revisited that thread and laughed as hard as I did the first time. I vote Brint as my second nomination for a spot on the mountain. I have two spots remaining. Hmmm...

Great not much room for a few of their already too big egos.
I like the posters who are balanced, can give credit when credit is due, yet also objectively break down weaknesses, and can take off the maroon colored glasses now and then.

mtgrizrule said:
I like the posters who are balanced, can give credit when credit is due, yet also objectively break down weaknesses, and can take off the maroon colored glasses now and then.

You are the first eGriz elite to post on this thread...congrats

grizindabox said:
mtgrizrule said:

You are the first eGriz elite to post on this thread...congrats

I agree. Great Job mtgrizrule! I can't believe I forgot to include you on my list. Box, your good too. I prefer
Objectivity in posters.

Back