• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Butte beats Bozeman to end season

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
Cook and Co do what we like to do to teams from Bozeman: kicked ass 34-21. Well. Daum is officially...somebody the Griz Need to get. End thread.

Buttegrizzle said:
Cook and Co do what we like to do to teams from Bozeman: kicked ass 34-21. Well. Daum is officially...somebody the Griz Need to get. End thread.

Yes they do. I have loved the kid since he was a soph.

grizpack said:
Buttegrizzle said:

I have loved the kid since he was a soph.

That's very creepy that you said that.

BigSkyBears said:
grizpack said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Only thing creepy is that your mind went there.

Pin2Win said:
BigSkyBears said:
grizpack said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Only thing creepy is that your mind went there.

And the perfect day for all the creepiness to occur on... Halloween. ;)

Bulldogs season not over yet, although their chances for making the post season are slim. They need Big Sky to beat West, and Hellgate to beat Sentinal (very long shot I know).

Not sure how the Sentinel game plays into it. Sentinel cannot get in, as far as I know. All of the other 4 win teams have the tie breakers over them. Maybe a strength of schedule thing?

Maybe there should be a new board index for Montana HS Football. The status of Butte HS football is irrelevant to The Griz and FCS. Just saying.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
Maybe there should be a new board index for Montana HS Football. The status of Butte HS football is irrelevant to The Griz and FCS. Just saying.

Some of us realize future Griz come from high schools and enjoy speculating on who they will be. Since I only happen to follow Butte that's all I report on. I wish others would chip in on a MT high school thread to point out the up and coming stars in FB and Bball.

Blgs Griz Fan said:

Bingo! Not everyone on this board is a Butte High fan!

grizman71 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

Bingo Bingo! Not everyone on this board is a
Friz fan either.

grizman71 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

So......who the fuck forced you to click on the thread??

Hammer said:
grizman71 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

So......who the f*** forced you to click on the thread??

Don't get your tighty whities in a bunch! Man talk about an uptight guy. Go have another beer and settle down dude. ;)

grizman71 said:
Hammer said:
grizman71 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

Don't get your tighty whities in a bunch! Man talk about an uptight guy. Go have another beer and settle down dude. ;)

Not uptight at all. If you don't want to read or are not interested in a thread, simply pass it by, not bitch about it. Its pretty simple, really.

Hammer said:
grizman71 said:
Hammer said:
grizman71 said:

Not uptight at all. If you don't want to read or are not interested in a thread, simply pass it by, not bitch about it. Its pretty simple, really.

Blgs Griz Fan made a comment as to it's relevancy to Griz football and I agreed. I don't see you jumping all over his comment. Second, I don't see other fans posting the results of their high school each and every week. If you want to read about Butte High's results, I'm sure the local media covers them very well. I just don't see the point to posting how they faired every week unless it has real relevance to Griz football, i.e recruiting, etc. Yeah, yeah I don't have to read it, blah, blah, blah.

grizman71 said:
Hammer said:
grizman71 said:
Hammer said:

Blgs Griz Fan made a comment as to it's relevancy to Griz football and I agreed. I don't see you jumping all over his comment. Second, I don't see other fans posting the results of their high school each and every week. If you want to read about Butte High's results, I'm sure the local media covers them very well. I just don't see the point to posting how they faired every week unless it has real relevance to Griz football, i.e recruiting, etc. Yeah, yeah I don't have to read it, blah, blah, blah.

NEWSFLASH I didn't create this thread! :shock:

Hammer said:
grizman71 said:
Hammer said:
grizman71 said:

NEWSFLASH I didn't create this thread! :shock:

NEWSFLASH... I didn't say you did. Re-read my post!

The only thing I have against these threads is that there was a deafening silence when the Billings teams went to Butte... :D :D :D

cclarkblues said:
The only thing I have against these threads is that there was a deafening silence when the Billings teams went to Butte... :D :D :D

Billings teams did not come to Butte. Butte had three damn trips to the big city this year. And no comment!

Buttegrizzle said:
cclarkblues said:

Billings teams did not come to Butte. Butte had three damn trips to the big city this year. And no comment!

Sorry, I thought Senior was there.

Back