• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shoot'a

Status
Not open for further replies.
billgrizfan said:
What is the latest word on when he will return?

just in time for y'all! Giddee up!
USATSI_7410306.jpg

marceagfan5 said:
billgrizfan said:

50/50 at best. Out this week...

Marc, what are you basing that on? Just the fact he isn't playing this week? Are there reports that his injury isn't healing as fast as expected?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Ole Shoota Left Eye Lopez

Ha! I like the left eye thing. Gives him sort of a "don't go chasing waterfalls" kind of a look. At least he doesn't look like Simon Phoenix anymore.

qwerty15ster said:
marceagfan5 said:
billgrizfan said:

Marc, what are you basing that on? Just the fact he isn't playing this week? Are there reports that his injury isn't healing as fast as expected?

Reports are the injury is healing well, but until he has Doctor clearance its a no go. If he can play against the Griz, he will, just needs medical clearance. He was going to try and practice this week but was in a boot Tuesday/Wednesday, thats the latest.

griz4life said:
Foot injuries are tricky. Come back too early and Adams might not play again until next year.

This...

Had EWU beat NAU, I doubt he would have suited for the Griz. Not sure if the loss will change it or not.

Rather have a healthy Adams for the playoffs and next year, than for one game against UM. A win against UND pretty much locks up a playoff spot for EWU this weekend.

Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
billgrizfan said:

USATSI_7410306.jpg

As I've said before, it's a reflex to duck every time I see this.

Yeah, we know... sweet joke guy...

It failed the first two times you tried it, what made you think it would work this time?

Hey, that's what everyone said when you tried to get your GED, but that didn't stop you, did it?

CDAGRIZ said:
billgrizfan said:

USATSI_7410306.jpg

It failed the first two times you tried it, what made you think it would work this time?

CDA is only actually witty 1 time out of 10. Stick around long enough he might say something funny.

CDAGRIZ said:
billgrizfan said:

USATSI_7410306.jpg

Uh, I noted that I had said it before, so awesome burn . . . I guess?

Solution: Stop posting that stupid fucking idiot in that stupid fucking picture and I might not have to say that I ducked (which is true, by the way). K, thx.

IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
USATSI_7410306.jpg

CDA is only actually witty 1 time out of 10. Stick around long enough he might say something funny.

He's got me there. IronEag, once again, you have outdone me.

marceagfan5 said:
qwerty15ster said:
marceagfan5 said:
billgrizfan said:

Reports are the injury is healing well, but until he has Doctor clearance its a no go. If he can play against the Griz, he will, just needs medical clearance. He was going to try and practice this week but was in a boot Tuesday/Wednesday, thats the latest.

Thanks for the info. Should be a good game nonetheless.

EWURanger29 said:
I'd say the PSU game is much more realistic for his return. He's still in the boot.

He's out of the boot. Posted a picture yesterday of him at the basketball game. No boot and no crutches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back