• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ELLIS HENDERSON

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
Anyone have any updates to his health condition? Sure hope he is able to watch these games. I hope he got to see the whooping last weekend. I bet he is probably on pins and needles wanting to be on that field.
Thinking about you ELLIS! Keeping you in our prayers!

reinell30 said:
Anyone have any updates to his health condition? Sure hope he is able to watch these games. I hope he got to see the whooping last weekend. I bet he is probably on pins and needles wanting to be on that field.
:thumb:

Ellis' Twitter feed on Saturday:

73V3N ™ retweeted
UM Griz Football @UMGRIZZLIES_FB · Nov 23

The Defensive Golden Helmet Award for hardest hitter goes to Jeremiah Kose!
0 replies 6 retweets 23 favorites
73V3N ™ @Ellis_Henderson · Nov 22

Very proud of my dudes today! #FTC
0 replies 0 retweets 11 favorites
73V3N ™ retweeted
UM Griz Football @UMGRIZZLIES_FB · Nov 22

FINAL SCORE: #Griz 34, Cats 7. #GoGriz #GrizCat #WeAreMT
0 replies 92 retweets 77 favorites
73V3N ™ retweeted
UM Griz Football @UMGRIZZLIES_FB · Nov 22

WOW. JJ complete to Jamaal Jones who makes an amazing grab for 29 yards and a FIRST DOWN MONTANA!
0 replies 3 retweets 5 favorites
73V3N ™ @Ellis_Henderson · Nov 22

Great first quarter keep it pushin! #gogriz
0 replies 0 retweets 4 favorites
73V3N ™ retweeted
UMGRIZZLIES @UMGRIZZLIES · Nov 21

#SneakPeek: The helmets #GrizFootball will be wearing for #GrizCat. #WeAreMT
Embedded image permalink
View more photos and videos
0 replies 126 retweets 131 favorites

reinell30 said:

Thanks reinell30 Ellis has been on my mind a lot lately. I hope they have successfully diagnosed what has caused his health problem and have a successful plan for treating the issue. I pray that he is defeating whatever it is that caused the problem for him. Whether he ever plays again or not, and I am hoping he does, he is in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck to you Ellis. I look forward to seeing you on the field again.

Thats got to be tough on him to not be a part of the big win, playoffs, etc. I hope he's doing well. I'd love to see that dude back on the field as a Grizzly at some point.

I was just thinking about him today. Regardless of whether he ever plays for us again or not, I hope he is feeling better and they have some idea of what was/is causing his issues.

I am not smart enough to post the image but Hendu is back! http://instagram.com/p/yIsAPMynhh/?modal=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

EDIT: Stolen from CDA
grizfan95 said:
It appears so and he is back in the student directory. He states:

"repost from my Uce @miahkose45. Feels good to be home! I think I've had more than enough time off. Let's get back to work. #grindtime #inthezoo #gogriz"

ScreenShot2015-01-21at105542PM_zps2ea8f395.png

BigPawzSharpClawz said:
I am not smart enough to post the image but Hendu is back! http://instagram.com/p/yIsAPMynhh/?modal=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Link comes up empty????

BigPawzSharpClawz said:

EDIT: Stolen from CDA
grizfan95 said:
It appears so and he is back in the student directory. He states:

"repost from my Uce @miahkose45. Feels good to be home! I think I've had more than enough time off. Let's get back to work. #grindtime #inthezoo #gogriz"

ScreenShot2015-01-21at105542PM_zps2ea8f395.png

Whoa, I can't take credit. Grizfan95 was the man on this.

'68griz said:
But...but...I though Big G assured us that Henderson would not be back?????

Without looking back best I can recall is a bet was made about never posting here again if Ellis should return.

Would be great to have him on the field and 100% but just being healthy is what we all wish for him.

signedbewildered said:
'68griz said:

Without looking back best I can recall is a bet was made about never posting here again if Ellis should return.

Would be great to have him on the field and 100% but just being healthy is what we all wish for him.

This is great news. Welcome back Ellis.

As for Big G, I just posted about this bet on the other thread. He did accept the bet. Bye Bye Big G. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
signedbewildered said:
'68griz said:

This is great news. Welcome back Ellis.

As for Big G, I just posted about this bet on the other thread. He did accept the bet. Bye Bye Big G. :thumb:
I'm sure he will create a new account.

Latest posts

Back