• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What do you want to see in 2015?

get'em_griz

DONOR
One big thing I would like to see from the athletic department is more hype videos. With the Stitt era in full swing, it would be great if athletics would take advantage and build more hype and provide content for the fans. Eastern has done very well in this department, and there's no reason why Montana shouldn't be able to produce great media as well.

Also, I want to see our new coaching staff make great halftime adjustments. That had been missing during the Delaney era.

Improved special teams, one that doesn't break down and allow a big return.

Strong, quick O-Line that'll help get this offense moving efficiently.

Most importantly... a team that improves each week and is playing its best football in late November/early December.

What would you like to see?

get'em_griz said:
One big thing I would like to see from the athletic department is more hype videos. With the Stitt era in full swing, it would be great if athletics would take advantage and build more hype and provide content for the fans. Eastern has done very well in this department, and there's no reason why Montana shouldn't be able to produce great media as well.

Also, I want to see our new coaching staff make great halftime adjustments. That had been missing during the Delaney era.

Most importantly... a team that improves each week and is playing its best football in late November/early December.

Debatable. Couple of games against Eastern and Coastal come to mind. Delaney's issue was being too stubborn to adjust before it was too late.

Htowngriz said:
get'em_griz said:

Debatable. Couple of games against Eastern and Coastal come to mind. Delaney's issue was being too stubborn to adjust before it was too late.

Basically my point. He didn't make adjustments early enough to avoid having to play catch-up.

Improved, consistent, and DOLA offensive line.

Ball-hawking secondary.

Excellent tackling.

Disciplined and relatively mistake-free special teams.

Well, with all the hype and the accolades from the advocates of Coach Stitts, especially those that refuge here on Egiz, who probably have never heard of or saw a football game coached by Coach Stitts, before he was a consideration It appears that Griz Fan life is going to be outstanding..

Welcome to Missoula Coach Sttts, wishing you the best of luck and hoping for GREAT SUCCESS in your new endeavor at the University of Montana.

Athletes, no longer getting DUI’s having lively parties that have to be quelled by a taser used by Missoula’s finest, no more rapes, or accusations of rape, or players being accused of murder, bright and sunny days ahead, leaving the dark clouds behind.

Nothing to bitch and complain about, the coaching staff, or athletes not executing or playing to their ability, the only reason to return to Egriz is going to post flowering praise for Coach Stits.

Looking forward to undefeated seasons, Big Sky Championships, and longer than 16 game winning streak over Bozeman City College

Great time pre-game tailgating, and wondering if one should return for the second half, since the Griz are not going to lose anymore games.

Swagger will return for Griz Fans at home games and more so at away games.

Four National Championship in a row on the horizon before Coach Sttts is going to be lured away from the UM to either Nebraska first choice,or Notre Dame, that is if the Seattle Seahawks don’t grab him first.

Mr. Haslam and president Engstrom, have done an outstanding job in securing the best possible candidate available, that was considered for the job, and should not have to worry and will sleep better at night, knowing that athletes are either at the library or the weight room and not making bad decisions that will reflect on the UM and their jobs as AD and President

Go GRIZ,

and looking forward for Coach Stitts to bring about an outstanding future for well deserving athletes.

With scoring points comes Swagger, nobody was scared of our Offense. My hopes are these
A explosive offense that people are scared of- hopefully Stitt happens quickly
A ball hawking D- Coach G has done this. Our T.O margin has been awesome the last 2 years
A team tackling D- been pretty good, could be better
Special Team- Some consistency. FG kicking should be a lot better, but more of the return threat
Some support from the fans- Everything will not look perfect next year. But people will be impressed by Stitt next year.

The griz having a 40 point loss to the Cats. :thumb: ;) :lol:

More of the respectfulness out of the new guy like MD showed in the case of Denarius. Class.

Allezchat said:
The griz having a 40 point loss to the Cats. :thumb: ;) :lol:

More of the respectfulness out of the new guy like MD showed in the case of Denarius. Class.

:lol: Sorry, that won't happen. That would require the Griz to not have a defense. ;)

I want to see The Griz crush our enemies and see them driven off the field each and every game and I want to hear the lamentation of their fans as they walk the trail of tears!

The O line that we are going to need big time and Ellis healthy and back on the field.

This list could go on forever but those things came to mind instantly.

Wins against NDSU, ewho and MSU. Playoff run into at least the semis.

I may be thinking big, but one of the best commanders I had once told me if you don't set your goals high, why bother? Anyone can reach the bottom shelf.

Back