• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stitt Happens T-shirt (maroon)

I would think he would make maroon and hopefully copper available really quick. $$$$$

grizpack said:
I would think he would make maroon and hopefully copper available really quick. $$$$$
Agreed. Lots of $$$$ to be made especially with this next year dedicated to the copper, silver and gold as well. :mrgreen:

Here is to hoping the school and or Learfield (sp?) don't get any part of his "Stit Happens" line. IF GRIZ NATION keeps his revenue good there, it might be more reason for him to stay here longer. I am assuming he will be successful here.

I checked out the Stitt Happens t-shirt website this evening. I asked the question if the T-shirts would be available in maroon soon. I got a response back that said they definitely would be and to keep checking the website. I'm guessing the T-shirt sales will go through the roof once they are available in Griz colors. I'll keep checking but here is the site if you're interested:

http://www.stitthappensfootball.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sweet! And some were making fun of him for putting a trademark on it. "Go through the roof?" Well I guess compared to past sales but my guess is if he leads us to a win over NDSU (tough challenge) that's when sales will really start picking up. <<< understatement

HookedonGriz said:
I checked out the Stitt Happens t-shirt website this evening. I asked the question if the T-shirts would be available in maroon soon. I got a response back that said they definitely would be and to keep checking the website. I'm guessing the T-shirt sales will go through the roof once they are available in Griz colors. I'll keep checking but here is the site if you're interested:

http://www.stitthappensfootball.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WOW, what an idea I have to combine with this. I hope Chris will pass it on if others like it too. Let's make the ESPN GRIZ/BIZON game even more off the chain. Let's do something that has never been done in college football, let alone ESPN. Let's work with the Stitt, and the university to have the 1st ever, "Stitt Out". We all buy a maroon "Stitt Happens" shirt, hoody, etc and wear the GRIZ STITT attire for the NDSU game.

Let's organize something asap. Let's give reason for ESPN to come back here more often, other than the playoffs. Let's get them to bring "Game Day" to Missoula for this game. What a better way to promote Stitt, the game, the program, the school, than this?

Our new coach is selling t-shirts with his face and last name plastered across it? That just screams arrogant douche to me.

It’s not about Bob Stitt. It's about the Griz. Hope I never have to see Stitt Happens in maroon and silver. It’s not funny or creative.

griz5700 said:
Our new coach is selling t-shirts with his face and last name plastered across it? That just screams arrogant douche to me.

It’s not about Bob Stitt. It's about the Griz. Hope I never have to see Stitt Happens in maroon and silver. It’s not funny or creative.

Speaking of arrogant douche...

griz5700 said:

Did you feel the same way when the U sold "I've got the Pflu" t-shirts?

grizatwork said:
griz5700 said:

No because Pflugrad wasn't behind those shirts and he probably didn't give a shit or ask for a cent. Was busy recruiting, fundraising, ya know, coaching the Griz...

griz5700 said:
grizatwork said:
griz5700 said:

No because Pflugrad wasn't behind those shirts and he probably didn't give a shit or ask for a cent. Was busy recruiting, fundraising, ya know, coaching the Griz...

So our new coach was smart enough to market himself and make a buck off it in a profession with no guarantees and that makes you butt hurt? I get it. As long as someone else is making the dollar then it is OK. You realize her probably spends enough time to just look at his checkbook to see how this does? This is all contracted out and he just counts the money? You have a huge hard on for Stitt and it is not pretty.

Latest posts

Back